Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
from juventus.com
Some news about Pessottino.
Seams he is doing better.

FORZA PESSO!!!!!!!! WE NEED YOU!!!!!

Events - 23 Sep 2006 - 3:37 PM

Pessotto undergoes surgery

This morning Gianluca Pessotto underwent surgery at the Fornaca clinic, Turin. Neurosurgeon, Prof. Franco Benech, carried out the operation to stabilise the vertebral column, injured on the 28th June. Plastic surgeon, Dr. Marco Fraccalvieri, then carried out a skin graft to the base and heel of the right foot. The operations had been planned for a while and were necessary to allow the active and complete movement of the Juventus director. It is likely that Pessotto will be able to stand up by himself, albeit with care, towards the end of next week

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Erm i dont know how can i put it,
i ve been gone a long time and without internet or the proper time to find out all the Juve news, i quess, i missed the official anouncement on the "incident"...

What really happened to Pesso?

OP

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
  • Thread Starter #13
    Cronios said:
    Erm i dont know how can i put it,
    i ve been gone a long time and without internet or the proper time to find out all the Juve news, i quess, i missed the official anouncement on the "incident"...

What really happened to Pesso?
    There´s been nothing like an " official anouncement " and I´m sure it will never be one.
    Whatever happen to Gianluca is part of his private life, is personal and I dont think we or anyone should ask about it.
    May be someday he will be strong enough to talk about it. May be not. May be this incident will remain as a part of his personal life.

He gave us ALL in the field.
    He fight every ball as the last one.
    He was one of those players that make you feel proud of being juvetino. That´s make you feel you were playing too, that in a world like football full of money and mercenaries there were still MEN with principles and courage.

So from my point of view I think we should respect his private life.
    And just keep waiting for him. Continue to focus our best energy in his recovering without asking questions. That is what you do when you have someone you care about under this kind of circunstances.:)

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Daria_Uruguay said:
    There´s been nothing like an " official anouncement " and I´m sure it will never be one.
    Whatever happen to Gianluca is part of his private life, is personal and I dont think we or anyone should ask about it.
    May be someday he will be strong enough to talk about it. May be not. May be this incident will remain as a part of his personal life.

He was one of those players that make you feel proud of being juvetino. That´s make you feel you were playing too, that in a world like football full of money and mercenaries there were still MEN with principles and courage.

And just keep waiting for him. Continue to focus our best energy in his recovering without asking questions. That is what you do when you have someone you care about under this kind of circunstances.:)
    i agree

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Daria_Uruguay said:

I C, I quess i didnt miss anything... thank you for answering my question:pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)