Good news about Juve thread (13 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
sateeh said:
although the prospect of milan in serie B would be great , but that wont happen.No way. And i want them in serie A as , i dont want inter to win the title :D
ME NEITHER!!!
i don't even want them to come first in serei b!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Very Great News

It's confirmed now, guys...

Zlatan wants to go to Inter...

-----------------------------------------------

Zlatan keen on Inter switch

Juventus striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic could be on his way to Internazionale if the Turin giants are relegated in the Serie A match-fixing trial.

With speculation linking many of Juve's stars with a move away from the troubled club, Ibrahimovic's agent has admitted that the Swedish international could be at the San Siro next season.

"Considering all the problems at Juventus, I think that Inter would be the best solution," agent Mino Raiola told Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet.

The 24-year-old would certainly not be lacking any offers, despite scoring only seven league goals for Juve last season, but Raiola insists that Inter are his preferred destination.

"I know that he would prefer to go to Inter ahead of any other club," he added.

Ibrahimovic has been a regular for Juventus since joining the Bianconeri in 2004 from Ajax.

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/060714/1/lfzu.html

-----------------------------------

I'm starting to love this scandal:p

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
zlatan is so stupid...
he can go wherever he wants...

he just confired that even if we,and the other 3 teams go to serie b,inter won't get the scudetto

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
For all the bad stuff coming, it will be nice to purge some of the deadwood that has kept me from loving it to the fullest. ;)

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
i just heard abou the reports t hat juve will play in seria b, even thoug it is still reports, i think of it as a good news, it is better then going to seria c and lossing most of the players.

now juve admin should try and persuade the players to stay and tell them that the could take a vacation for a year,( by that playing against teams for seria b) they have coppa italia, seria b championship. i hope the players will stay and know that it will be only for one year.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ReBeL said:
Very Great News

It's confirmed now, guys...

Zlatan wants to go to Inter...

-----------------------------------------------

Zlatan keen on Inter switch

Juventus striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic could be on his way to Internazionale if the Turin giants are relegated in the Serie A match-fixing trial.

With speculation linking many of Juve's stars with a move away from the troubled club, Ibrahimovic's agent has admitted that the Swedish international could be at the San Siro next season.

"Considering all the problems at Juventus, I think that Inter would be the best solution," agent Mino Raiola told Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet.

The 24-year-old would certainly not be lacking any offers, despite scoring only seven league goals for Juve last season, but Raiola insists that Inter are his preferred destination.

"I know that he would prefer to go to Inter ahead of any other club," he added.

Ibrahimovic has been a regular for Juventus since joining the Bianconeri in 2004 from Ajax.

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/060714/1/lfzu.html

-----------------------------------

I'm starting to love this scandal:p
Inter the best solution.:lol: what a great joke.
Bye Ibrahimovic,wishing you the best alonside Adriano,Stankovic,J. Zanetti and the rest of the shity team they have.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
giovanotti said:
Inter the best solution.:lol: what a great joke.
Bye Ibrahimovic,wishing you the best alonside Adriano,Stankovic,J. Zanetti and the rest of the shity team they have.
inter is worse in serie a,
than juve playing in serie d-amateurs

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Lilianna said:
inter is worse in serie a,
than juve playing in serie d-amateurs
the thing wich giving my mouth a longless smile is that mancini this stupid coach of inter is begging now for two scudettis !
is it me or this guy is a real foolish , crybaby whatever ??? :tdown:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
zizoufan said:
the thing wich giving my mouth a longless smile is that mancini this stupid coach of inter is begging now for two scudettis !
is it me or this guy is a real foolish , crybaby whatever ??? :tdown:
He wants the 2 scudetti???...What a loser..:disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)