Good memories (3 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
A glorious day indeed :touched: Actually a whole year last year was quite great and this one will be as well ... if anything, we are at least wearing the well deserved patches on our kits! :star:

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #3
    So true! A shame the background is so blurry otherwise we might have been able to see you on there! :cool: ;)

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #8
    excellent idea! If no-one forgets it that is 'cause I for one suck at remembering dates :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    if we'll celebrate 5/5/02 then we need to celebrate the other 25 dates where juve won the scudentto ;) not to mention the other trophies...

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    if we'll celebrate 5/5/02 then we need to celebrate the other 25 dates where juve won the scudentto ;) not to mention the other trophies...
    It's true. but not all the scudetto were so special. this one was really special because we won on the last day and it was amazing comeback. it was in inter hands and we took the scudetto from them! a lot of the scudettos we achieve before the last day!!

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    what i Loved about this schudetto
    is the fact that it was taken from Inter!!!!!
    it wouldn't of have been sweeter considering the fact of how much i don't like intermilan!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    the scudetto that is the most hard to get is the most happiest one!!! and thats a rule!! if we win a scudetto by 20 points it won't be so happy to remember as the last one!

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
    the scudetto that is the most hard to get is the most happiest one!!! and thats a rule!! if we win a scudetto by 20 points it won't be so happy to remember as the last one!
    exactly! it felt so great after coming so close two years in a row!!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
    what i Loved about this schudetto
    is the fact that it was taken from Inter!!!!!
    it wouldn't of have been sweeter considering the fact of how much i don't like intermilan!
    wouldn't you be happier if the scudetto was taken from :fero:roma:fero:?:cheesy::D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    yeah, it was very special.

After my heart got ripped out in 99-00 season from Lazio at the last day where i watched the people of Rome celebrate while Juventus cryed in the rain, the 01-02 scudetto has been the happiest moment since.

Juve won NOTHING (Intertoto doesn't count ;) ) in that period.
    I watched juve crash out the champions league twice. i watched them lose 4-0 from celta vigo in the Uefa cup!! i watched them get kicked out of the coppa once by Brescia. Even a few more Del Piero injuries here and there added to the woes......

BUT, Thats what i love about juve, they never stop fighting. last season, i actually felt that juve could show its face in front of team like ManU and Real Madrid.

Best of all...The tri-color Shield is back on the black and white shirt!! :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)