Gonzalo Higuaín (37 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
Because i remember the time we had Ancelloti as a coach, He probably managed the best Juventus side i saw ever and couldn't win shit .
i am completely against him as Juve's coach.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I'd still take Ancelotti over Mr. 1 title.
Del Piero - Inzaghi
Zidane
Pessotto - Davids - Conte - Zambrotta
Tudor - Ferrera - Montero
VD Sar

Shevchenko - Crespo
Kaka
Seedorf - Pirlo - Gattuso
Maldini - Nesta - Stam - Cafu
Dida

Benzema
Ronaldo - Di Maria - Bale
Xabi Alonso - Modric
Marcelo - Ramos - Pepe - Carvajal
Casillas​

If you give these teams to Sarri, he probably would have won quite a few trophies as well.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i'm not an ancelotti fan, i think there's a good reason why he failed to win the league with juve. i'd never want him back. but he was pretty good in cup competitions, and invited the modern diamond midfield, the one sarri is trying to make tick at juve. now sarri probably has fresher ideas and more eager to win, but looking at their career, the comparison doesn't make sense. ancelotti is one of the all-time great coaches, while sarri is at the moment on the same self as marini, probably the only other coach who only won a single uefa cup/el in his career. let's hope sarri will start to catch up on ancelotti asap.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #13,867
    I know Sarri loves him from his Napoli days but that is the past. SELL

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012
    Might as well keep him, he is still quality, has been good this season, and we wont get much back from him, and i thought there were rumours of a renew on reduced wages?.
    Either way, id much rather us focus everything on actual midfielders and more wingers, strikers is not a part we need to touch

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    I like Hoggers but he gets star player wages and his return is nothing special at the stage of his career where he's going to Decline.

I'm sure someone would take him for 20-30 assuming he accepts his next contract will be lesser unless he fucks off to China

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)