Gonzalo Higuaín (56 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Officially fat pipita no more. Even got some of his speed back, roughly the amount Ronaldo lost. Higuain was still slow at start of this season even if performing well. Truly making a comeback.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
“Me, Dybala and Ronaldo playing together? We heard about it just before kick-off. Mister chose this formation and we knew we had to respond. And we gave a beautiful response”

Hopefully everyone saying they like playing together will force Sarri to play the trident more often! Higuain is in great shape and so are the other 2. We should milk this and bench the players that actually deserve to be benched.

May 25, 2019
I don’t think he will. They hate him there.

He will probably finish his career in MLS, where his brother plays right now.
Unless Ronaldo comes over to MLS, whichever team Gonzalo would come to would instantly be the team that I'd follow. Such a rare combination of size, finishing ability, high end first touch and excellent passer.

- - - Updated - - -

“Me, Dybala and Ronaldo playing together? We heard about it just before kick-off. Mister chose this formation and we knew we had to respond. And we gave a beautiful response”

Hopefully everyone saying they like playing together will force Sarri to play the trident more often! Higuain is in great shape and so are the other 2. We should milk this and bench the players that actually deserve to be benched.
If Costa is fit he can sub in in the 2nd half if we need a different dynamic or start when 1 of the other 3 need a rest.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
at last the fat Higgy start to be consistent ?

Thank you Fabio for showing him the door actually turned in favor for him and Dybala too ...

now let's start to push Berna out ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)