Gonzalo Higuaín (60 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
he was getting clattered from behind all game, was starting to get frustrated (although that might just be having to play with Berna)

Glad he got a goal, good control from the initial ball and the link up with Dybala

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Man. What can be said that hasn't be said about this guy so far this season? Give this man a hamburger...he has earned it.

What form he is in.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Showed his unselfish side by trying to set-up CR7 in the first half, next time in a similar scenario, I hope he just goes for goal. His finishing this season has been fantastic for the most part. Has his confidence back. Just a beautifully, well-rounded striker at the moment, some of his touches and his short passing is mesmerising.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Showed his unselfish side by trying to set-up CR7 in the first half, next time in a similar scenario, I hope he just goes for goal. His finishing this season has been fantastic for the most part. Has his confidence back. Just a beautifully, well-rounded striker at the moment, some of his touches and his short passing is mesmerising.
And looks and moves like he has light feet too. Compare that to Berna, who looks like he's permanently stuck in quicksand. Fucking painful to watch.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I love this guy.

You come across players who are average or even slightly above, but you love them because you can tell that they love the club, and will do anything for it.

This guy, as we all know, is far above average, yet still shows that love. Its becoming rarer and rarer these days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)