Gonzalo Higuaín (25 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 6, 2015
Nice to see him performinf like this. He was unfairly kicked out despite providing the numbers, just to accomodate the previous coach's fav.

Keep shutting mouths
I think it was more of a financial decision back then. Higgy is a terribly expensive player on our books with his wage and transfer fee. When we signed Ronaldo we simply couldn't afford to keep him around.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
strange player, has the finishing of top 90's strikers.. but you wander why he collapses in big games.

natural born striker but cursed maybe.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Nice to see him performinf like this. He was unfairly kicked out despite providing the numbers, just to accomodate the previous coach's fav.

Keep shutting mouths
No, as it had way more to do with Cristiano Ronaldo’s arrival rather than Allegri’s or Mandzukic’s view of the matter.

I think it was more of a financial decision back then. Higgy is a terribly expensive player on our books with his wage and transfer fee. When we signed Ronaldo we simply couldn't afford to keep him around.
Yes, and that was also down to the fact CR7 was supposed to more or less be a pure ST for us at first altough that wasn’t exactly the case and that automatically was going to push Higuain either on the bench(which was impossible given how much he weighted in our books) or out of the club.

And to be even more specific, here’s a Higuain interview from October 2018 or so.
“If things at Juventus took a bad turn for me from the Coppa Italia final [which Milan lost 4-0]? Inside me, since that day, I had a feeling that yes, maybe I knew something was broken. And then they took Ronaldo. The decision to leave wasn’t mine, I gave everything for Juventus and won a lot of trophies. Then Cristiano arrived and the club wanted to make a leap in quality and they told me I couldn’t stay, and that they were trying to find a solution. The best solution was Milan.

We need to learn to score and then close out the match like them. At Juve, they’re war machines, they prepare you for that. Obviously they also feel pressure when their opponents score, but so far no-one has been able to take the Scudetto from them. How did Allegri leave me? He improved me in some aspects, how to help the team defend and how to attack the goal.

Feelings of revenge against Juventus? No, not one. I only feel affection because they treated me very well. My teammates and the fans treated me really well, but I never asked to leave. Basically, as everyone says, they kicked me out

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I've always liked Pipita, but I don't know WTF he was on tonight - he looked really fast and agile!

Higuain playing like this for the rest of the season will be a real asset
Higuain was well rested. It was a tough few weeks filled with mid-week games for everyone and us having Ronaldo, Dybala, Higuain all in good shape rotating for 2 spots has so far worked wonderful.

Im totally against starting them all 3 together, itll be the same frustrating attack as it was last year with Mandzukic, Ronaldo, Dybala or year before with Higuain, Mandzukic, Dybala.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)