Gonzalo Higuaín (13 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Higuain: 'Wanted to prove myself'
By Football Italia staff

Gonzalo Higuain “came here with great determination, as I wanted to prove I could stay” at Juventus, as he was crucial in the 3-0 win over Bayer Leverkusen.
The striker scored one goal, provided an assist for Federico Bernardeschi and had been substituted by the time Cristiano Ronaldo got the third.
“It was an important game after our draw in Madrid, so we knew we needed the victory to get closer to qualification,” Pipita told Sky Sport Italia.
“I think Juve showed great determination, I am happy for the game, for the goal and we have to continue like this.
“It’s always good to play in these games, to score even more so, now we can rest and prepare for the next match, which will be another battle to close on the top of the Serie A table.”
Higuain was asked if his rapport with Maurizio Sarri was behind his rebirth in the Juventus jersey after loan spells at Milan and Chelsea.
“I came here with great determination, I wanted to prove I could stay here and there’s a long season ahead.”

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
I've always liked Pipita, but I don't know WTF he was on tonight - he looked really fast and agile!

Higuain playing like this for the rest of the season will be a real asset

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)