Gonzalo Higuaín (60 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He’s getting criticised? He’s the least of our problems right now.
Given his impact/yearly cost, id say hes quite a problem. But if the club doesent mind to have such an xpensive sub then fine, keep him for another year

- - - Updated - - -

Always liked Higgy and he had a decent game. But Dybala sould start over him
Soon he will. Then icardi benches both

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Sub level player.... those thinking he can play ala Benzema have never watched any of them playing before cuz they can't be more different

Pipa is a good sub with a really really high salary, a poacher without goal... Pavel 2 o 3 CF in the world statement is just to cover Fabio and himself asses

How many chances a guy like Pipa can get? I simply don't get it

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't understand why some posters are happy he's still here/staying for the season. Never justified his price tag (not his fault), and it would suck going into next season with a bunch of old farts in an attack that needs a massive revamp/overhaul.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well he is here so we will have to suck it up regardless.

He better start shooting like madman. All this “i must serve ronaldo” is cute and all, but i want my 9 to be a complementary treat to the enemy team, not just anther ronaldo servant.

Apr 19, 2007
Well he is here so we will have to suck it up regardless.

He better start shooting like madman. All this “i must serve ronaldo” is cute and all, but i want my 9 to be a complementary treat to the enemy team, not just anther ronaldo servant.
I disagree a bit. Feed Ronaldo first and then worry about your goals. When everyone thought Dybala was at his best was the time Higuain stopped scoring so much and Dybala played off him perfectly. Ronaldo and Costa can do the same and gives an extra boost understanding Sarri system

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)