Gonzalo Higuaín (48 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I say extend his contract by two years. And deduct his salary from 7.5 to 5.5 then his cost will be reduced. Keep him for another year and we can sell next year easier.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Just out of curiosity, if we want this fella gone why are we starting him in all our matches? It's not as if he's some unknown guy, he's been in top football for over a decade.

We didn't force him out, but we are forcing Dybala out?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
LOL. Poor Higgy. Issue I see is MDS as the MPC with the ball. I would expect Alex being forward more than MDS with Chiell back more and de Ligt forward. Didn't see match but read Juve outplayed them but more importantly 1-2 decision. Maybe what the chart shows is what AM manager wanted?

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
LOL. Poor Higgy. Issue I see is MDS as the MPC with the ball. I would expect Alex being forward more than MDS with Chiell back more and de Ligt forward. Didn't see match but read Juve outplayed them but more importantly 1-2 decision. Maybe what the chart shows is what AM manager wanted?
We most certainly did not outplay them

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I really wonder what has happened with this guy. 2 years ago there were moments when he was carrying us through hard matches. When he joined Milan I really considered them top3 material.
It's hard to imagine that someone as talented as he is can forget everything in such a short time.
He was the most clinical finisher in Europe for few season, his shooting with both feets from short and medium range were so great.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I really wonder what has happened with this guy. 2 years ago there were moments when he was carrying us through hard matches. When he joined Milan I really considered them top3 material.
It's hard to imagine that someone as talented as he is can forget everything in such a short time.
He was the most clinical finisher in Europe for few season, his shooting with both feets from short and medium range were so great.
He never was top 3 , even when he played for Napoli . Dude was good , but we overpaid, yeah I know it's not his fault , but we shouldn't have paid more than 60m . When we took hin from Napoli we damaged them more , but it's not like he was successful transfer, we spent Pogbas money on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He never was top 3 , even when he played for Napoli . Dude was good , but we overpaid, yeah I know it's not his fault , but we shouldn't have paid more than 60m . When we took hin from Napoli we damaged them more , but it's not like he was successful transfer, we spent Pogbas money on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree that he was behins the guys like Lewy or Suarez and we overpaid heavily (at his age should be max 60m as u said) but he was still our best attacking player for two seasons anyway.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I agree that he was behins the guys like Lewy or Suarez and we overpaid heavily (at his age should be max 60m as u said) but he was still our best attacking player for two seasons anyway.
first season here was probs our most important player, he did decline in the 2nd, not our best attacker, Dybala was better than him that season

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
So right now the only option is Roma if and only if they finally sell Dzeko while Pipa's entourage already said not to that option so we are stuck with Pizza Gerardo for good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)