Gonzalo Higuaín (47 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I think he would have done well in the league, CL is a different story. Don't forget the guy is very sensitive, and the way he was pushed out affected him for sure.

Also imo, cr7 signing was supposed to motivate the team but it didn't, instead the team looked more relxaed and acted like they have won it all.

I never liked Higuain, was against signing him, but the guy did well here. Why disrespect him like this? I tell you why, you never watched him play for us, because you were supporting RM at that time.
His second season here was a disaster, his performances were mostly terrible for most of the season and got benched for quite a while

Buy on AliExpress.com

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I think he would have done well in the league, CL is a different story. Don't forget the guy is very sensitive, and the way he was pushed out affected him for sure.

Also imo, cr7 signing was supposed to motivate the team but it didn't, instead the team looked more relxaed and acted like they have won it all.

I never liked Higuain, was against signing him, but the guy did well here. Why disrespect him like this? I tell you why, you never watched him play for us, because you were supporting RM at that time.
Hugain was a overweight shambles in hes final season here and hes embarrassment on the field currently,if the other playerss lost focus and got lazy because Ronaldo signed well thats on those players and not Ronaldo.

Jun 6, 2015
His second season here was a disaster, his performances were mostly terrible for most of the season and got benched for quite a while
That's not true. He never got benched for any prolonged period. Played and started pretty much every single game. He didn't have the best of seasons, but he still had some good games.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
That's not true. He never got benched for any prolonged period. Played and started pretty much every single game. He didn't have the best of seasons, but he still had some good games.
How do you not remember him being benched? His physical condition was terrible and he was benched for a few games

Unless my memory serves me wrong but i'''m 99% sure he was benched for a while

Found something, http://www.espn.com/soccer/juventus...juventus-bench-to-rediscover-calm-max-allegri

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
He had 23g 8a last year. Ronaldo has 28g 13a this year, Mario 9g 7a, Dybala 10g 6a, Berna 3g 6a. He was MOTM versus Spurs in both legs, scored crucial goals as the one against Merda. Maybe calling it a disaster season is a bit to much.

Jun 6, 2015
How do you not remember him being benched? His physical condition was terrible and he was benched for a few games

Unless my memory serves me wrong but i'''m 99% sure he was benched for a while

Found something, http://www.espn.com/soccer/juventus...juventus-bench-to-rediscover-calm-max-allegri
Your memory serves you wrong. He was benched for like two games. First against Torino and then against Olympiacos. Allegri wanted to try Mandzo and Dybi upfront in those games. It worked against Torino and we won comfortably. Against Olympiacos we needed Higuain off the bench to win it for us. After that he was again a surefire starter.

He was an absolute key player and was amongst the most used players for both of his seasons here. Brilliant first season, decent second season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I haven't seen any official quotes regarding this, just a Football Italia article written before the deal was signed. I doubt its true to be honest.
Honestly, if we didn't put some attainable clauses to make this obligatory in the deal with Chelsea, what a retarded deal this was, even worse after the entirely optional deal with Milan that they were able to get out of after 6 months.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Another worrying situation is that Atleti may not buy Morata, so unless there is some buy obligation triggered by events already occurred (or Europa League win) they will likely not exercise the option before their ban starts and once the transfer window opens they won't be able to.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Another worrying situation is that Atleti may not buy Morata, so unless there is some buy obligation triggered by events already occurred (or Europa League win) they will likely not exercise the option before their ban starts and once the transfer window opens they won't be able to.
I don't think that matters. Chelsea won't settle for Morata

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I haven't seen any official quotes regarding this, just a Football Italia article written before the deal was signed. I doubt its true to be honest.
It was on Marca too. Not that it means anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Morata is on a 1.5 year loan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)