Gonzalo Higuaín (136 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I doubt Higuain will show much in EPL.

Considering his build and his play I'd say he's quite old-ish for fast paced leagues. Each year he will show less and less. He's the type of player who fights with age well.

Serie A suits him just fine but he needs players around him. I think Roma and Napoli are good picks for him. With a different setup I'd say Juve as well. However, he needs to cut down his contract in the future as I doubt anyone will take him for these numbers. Loan is a perfect pick for him.
Totally depends upon which Higuain we see. If he is able to recapture the determination and explosiveness of his first season here then he will tear it up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Wouldn't mind him here; Higuain and Ronaldo scored a combined 27+26 goals in La Liga when they played together as the main duo. That was 10 years ago, but Higuain would still be the most prolific attacker in our squad after Ronaldo. Mandzukic combines well with Ronaldo, but is not really too prolific sadly (he makes it up for clutchness and workrate). Higuain + Ronaldo could've been the most goal hungry strike-duo we've ever seen at Juve.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wouldn't mind him here; Higuain and Ronaldo scored a combined 27+26 goals in La Liga when they played together as the main duo. That was 10 years ago, but Higuain would still be the most prolific attacker in our squad after Ronaldo. Mandzukic combines well with Ronaldo, but is not really too prolific sadly (he makes it up for clutchness and workrate). Higuain + Ronaldo could've been the most goal hungry strike-duo we've ever seen at Juve.
And sacrifice Dybala? No thank you. We already have two strikers over 30, so we need to look ahead, not back. CR7 and Mandzukic are great, but we will need to replace them sooner rather than later. We should sell Higuain while we still have a chance, and not wait until it's too late.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think people are again underestimating Higuain or overrating the defending in the Premier league. I'd be surprised if he fails there. Overall Chelsea need to be a bit more imaginative going forward than in the recent weeks though.
:agree:

He’s going to have Hazard creating chances for him. That alone is going to help him a lot. It’s also going to help Hazard, who has looked really poor as a false 9 under Sarri the past few weeks. Position doesn’t suit his strengths. Back to creating chances for a prolific 9 should do wonders for Chelsea’s attack.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think people are again underestimating Higuain or overrating the defending in the Premier league. I'd be surprised if he fails there. Overall Chelsea need to be a bit more imaginative going forward than in the recent weeks though.
Totally agree. If he can get over his mental slump he should tear it up in the Premier League.

Dude is top quality FW or at least he can be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)