Gonzalo Higuaín (121 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Given that it is apparently in Higuain's loan deal to chelsea that if they achieve top 4 it is a mandatory buy out at least its more sensible than loaning a player and rely on trust that the other club will buy him outright

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Strategically it’s brilliant and futile.

Sarri will be fine next season and ol chubs will be onto another club in the summer of 2020.

At least he’s out of that suck hole of a club in Milan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
its even funnier when he praises the guy who has been working with Marotta all these years, like it was Marotta alone who did all these deals lol
Ye exactly.
btw, the real fuckup was even buying Higuain in the 1st place, we were always gonna struggle to get rid of him. but people at that time were saying its fine, we are Juve, we dont care about plusvalenza and if a player can improve us, we shouldnt care if we later cant get our money back. which is fine, but then we cant complain that no one wants to pay big money for this corpse
True. Majority were happy getting Gonzalo+Pjanic for Pogba, but now 2-3 years later the same ppl are crying...

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps you only read my criticisms of marotta and not when I have praised him. Then again you expect me to praise him when he offers khedira a contract extension with 6 mill a year wages to do next to nothing? funny how you think there is justified praise for that move.
I never said that lol but its silly to put all the blame on Marotta.

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Chelsea is only 4 points behind the third place so the first condition is easily achievable. I wouldn't be shocked if he scored 15 goals neither. We're talking 'bout a league in which Lukaku scores 25 regularly and half fit Aguero 30, Ibra was the best striker at 35 etc. Plus, he's gonna be supported by Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Kante, Jorginho etc so quality players. And Sarri on top, he's beloved coach.

It needs to be said that Chelsea was very nice to us with Cuadrado transfer, firstly giving him to us on loan and then accepting the very favorable conditions of a definite transfer.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)