Gonzalo Higuaín (56 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't want that mediocre spaniard back. Just sell Higgy.
While I think Morata in the right setting could be very good (as evidenced by the last 3 months of both his seasons here), this would be an inane move. He’s in terrible form, and our forward line is already stacked, with playing time hard to come by outside our top 3 (Ronaldo, Dybala, Mario). Morata wouldn’t even play.

Now, a swap deal for a midfielder, that’s something I could get down for.

- - - Updated - - -

Look man. I'm far from Higuain's biggest fan, but he was somewhat useful when we reached the CL Final in 2017.
:tup:

Missed a ton of sitters against Barcelona, but scored a good brace against Monaco to send us into the final.

And he had a damn good pair of games against Spurs last year.

Inconsistency in CL was his biggest problem.

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
Gattuso:

“I haven’t figured out what Higuain is unhappy with, because I see him look content and involved in the locker room atmosphere. We’ll see what happens. If it was up to me, I’d invite him to my house, lock him in a room and throw him food every two to three hours. Unfortunately, I can't do that.”

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Gattuso:

“I haven’t figured out what Higuain is unhappy with, because I see him look content and involved in the locker room atmosphere. We’ll see what happens. If it was up to me, I’d invite him to my house, lock him in a room and throw him food every two to three hours. Unfortunately, I can't do that.”
Key words

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)