Gonzalo Higuaín (28 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Poor fellow, really just a victim of 90m price tag as he didn't play badly and scored a lot of goals. Still Juventus and Agnelli risked (as they still do in this mercato) with paying that kinda money for bigger chance of CL glory - well it didn't work. He was worth the 60m at the time but it was the clause that made this move happen. Higuain could say and think it's wasn't important but it was the other way round.

What I am saying is, I fear he will sadly be remembered as flop, but it's very clear that is because of the money we payed and not what he done on the pitch.

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
Poor fellow, really just a victim of 90m price tag as he didn't play badly and scored a lot of goals. Still Juventus and Agnelli risked (as they still do in this mercato) with paying that kinda money for bigger chance of CL glory - well it didn't work. He was worth the 60m at the time but it was the clause that made this move happen. Higuain could say and think it's wasn't important but it was the other way round.

What I am saying is, I fear he will sadly be remembered as flop, but it's very clear that is because of the money we payed and not what he done on the pitch.
Eh... Higuain had the highest salary of all players in Serie A (€7.5m) before Ronaldo's arrival.

No reason to feel sorry about him.

Granted, Higuain delivered in league campaign but was underwhelming far too often in Champions Leaguet to justify his salary.

Juventus made the right decision to kick Higuain out from the club to create room for Ronaldo, the best player ever in UCL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)