Gonzalo Higuaín (15 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah lethal stuff.
Well that is what one would expect for a 90 millions forward.

His price was super high but the guy is scoring with almost every chance he gets. Thats the trademark of a real striker. Definitely the best we have had since Trez.

We need to improve our build up for him to reach his maximus performance. Today was a good start

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He is a complete striker. I like how he was more involved with the build up today. Pinning him on the last man is a waste, he has more to give.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fantastic finisher. But we really do need to create more chances for him, you see him drop back to collect the ball in midfield (or drift to the wings) and go at it alone and try to assist the other attacking players.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Fantastic finisher. But we really do need to create more chances for him, you see him drop back to collect the ball in midfield (or drift to the wings) and go at it alone and try to assist the other attacking players.
That's why we need to compensate for our weak midfield with a line-up like the one from yesterday's game. The players complemented each other so well, and that was just the first time we've seen it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That's why we need to compensate for our weak midfield with a line-up like the one from yesterday's game. The players complemented each other so well, and that was just the first time we've seen it.
:tup:

Mandzukic was good, but i insist we need to try that formation with pjaca. A ful 90 mins with him, dybala and Higuain upfront SHOULD generate something.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014

Mandzukic was good, but i insist we need to try that formation with pjaca. A ful 90 mins with him, dybala and Higuain upfront SHOULD generate something.
He can definitely fill Mandzukic's spot in the formation of yesterday

Marchisio Pjanic
Cuadrado Dybala Mandzukic/Pjaca
Higuain/Mandzukic​

He's also capable of being usefuly defensively in that position, 1.86 dribbler is quite a combo too. With the right regimen he can build up into a beast. It's all theories though, we need to see more of him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

He has good physique to impose at the very least a primary line of defensewhen we dont have the ball.

Him winning the ball so upfront could even generate a legit goal oppotunity withh all the space he will have to srping forward like he likes to do.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

i love the guy, but pjaca still has a long, long way to go until he'll bench mandzukic. and the main issue is the workrate mandzukic puts on the field each time he's selected. allegri won't field 3 attacking players without any defensive contribution, and that's why mandzu will most probably play in both 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1, too.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Mandzukic is obviously ahead of Pjaca in the pecking order. However, I at least am referring to when the squad needs rotation or as a substitute and how Pjaca would fit into the squad in case of an offense-oriented line-up such as yesterday's.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i love the guy, but pjaca still has a long, long way to go until he'll bench mandzukic. and the main issue is the workrate mandzukic puts on the field each time he's selected. allegri won't field 3 attacking players without any defensive contribution, and that's why mandzu will most probably play in both 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1, too.
We will never see mandzu benched if we dont give Pjaca a chance. And why to have a striker defending when we can give that task to positions who needs to defend lik Dms.

Im pretty sure Pjaca will not defend like mandzu does, but he should not be doing that anyways. he can try t bother defeenders and take the ball when he can, but it should not be the reasonw hy they are selected.

I know that mandzu is there for that, but the time has come to propose more offensively.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
3 games played in 2017, 5 goals scored. wonder where he would finish on the balon dor list if we win the CL and he scores the most goals of all players. probably 25th or something like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)