Gonzalo Higuaín (14 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Point being

Do not play him in the final. :D
Remember how big of a choker Robben was in finals....

World Cup 2010 - missed a one on one against Casillas. It was as worse if not more worse than Higuain's miss against Germany.

Champions league final 2012 - Haven't seen one player bottle so hard like he did in the final. Until he finally overcame his demons the year after.

Can't see why Higuain can't do the same.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Remember how big of a choker Robben was in finals....

World Cup 2010 - missed a one on one against Casillas. It was as worse if not more worse than Higuain's miss against Germany.

Champions league final 2012 - Haven't seen one player bottle so hard like he did in the final. Until he finally overcame his demons the year after.

Can't see why Higuain can't do the same.
Thats why Im saying choker title is stupid! Its all about statistics if he happened to miss some in finals its only part of the statistics! Especially when talking about players who have won some (Messi for example)

I can feel it this is our year with Higuain brace in the final!

P.S Sarri`s ambitions although a bit unrealistic are really impressive! He wants nothing but winning the scudetto (which is his unrealistic ambition)
I do think Sarri is probably one of the top managers in the world and hold him in a very high regard!
He wasnt just able to make Napoli a great team but also did what all the others couldnt which is make their defense work!
They play some very nice football and honestly he deserves a better team!
If Milan get bought by Chinese they would be very smart to get him and splash some cash around his ideas
Man Utd would be a better fit to him than Mourinho which IMO is quite the Anti Man Utd style of play - He`ll get the EPL title but only because the EPL is very weak! maybe Guardiola can do something with City who knows...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
More importantly I think the release clause would've mandated we pay it at all at once, no? Instead we got to spread it out into two payments.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get it sorry. We didn't activate the release clause, but pay nontheless 90ml euros?
the release clause was 94.7 and we arent paying it all at once

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The release clause was 94.7 by activation through the player. We don't have to pay the full clause because we as club activated it.
im confused...so Higuain had both a release clause and a buyout clause that could go through the player himself and the 94.7 mil figure that was quoted in the media for so long was the buyout clause?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)