Gonzalo Higuaín (47 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
as his contract stands, he's a 68m cost (wages + amortization included) for the next two years. :beppe: no way we're not losing tons of money on him. :beppe:

this is for the "bring on marcelo" guys: someone expensive, on a high wage gonna cost you when he gets old. and marcelo IS already old.
I said it from the very first minute he was loaned to Milan that we will lose tons of money on him. It's just like Melo but much more expensive

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Gonzalo scored more goals for two seasons than Mandzukic for 4. Actually the Croat will need at least 5th season to reach him.
Enough said.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
He was terrible yesterday. For his standards obviously because compared to the other 19 outfield players he was only meh.
watched the second half and he literally never sprinted aside last second chance which he has thrown to the trash bin.
I imagined if he scored that last second chance he would become Chelsea hero and maybe they'd keep him but then puf.
Dunno what happened to him but literally from hero to zero in a year and half

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
watched the second half and he literally never sprinted aside last second chance which he has thrown to the trash bin.
I imagined if he scored that last second chance he would become Chelsea hero and maybe they'd keep him but then puf.
Dunno what happened to him but literally from hero to zero in a year and half
This whole Chelsea team is trash. I can't believe they are still competing for the third spot. For the defense of Higuain, how many balls did he receive inside the box? None. Both Hazard and Willian were useless. All Hazard did was dragging the ball without any end product. The midfield of Jorginho, Kovacic and Kante was also terrible.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
This whole Chelsea team is trash. I can't believe they are still competing for the third spot. For the defense of Higuain, how many balls did he receive inside the box? None. Both Hazard and Willian were useless. All Hazard did was dragging the ball without any end product. The midfield of Jorginho, Kovacic and Kante was also terrible.
:agree: Especially their coach.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I lost any respect I had remaining for him when he showed up to Pre season 10-15kg ligther after we signed Ronaldo

Shows what a loser mentality he has and he only put effort into his fitness when his place was at threat by CR7
Same here , extremely unprofessional from him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Same here , extremely unprofessional from him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i mean he was at the World Cup in the off season, so its not like he had a long off season to put on any weight
Not defending him coming showing up chunky the previous season, that was unacceptable.

But, Ronaldo was not the reason for him showing up lighter this season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)