Gonzalo Higuaín (189 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is what i like about juve

Higuan signs, hugely controversial, ADL trying to get him down.

One of our senators, a few days after the signing is official, takes his to a restaurant, starting integration in the family immediatly.
His main competition at juve, Mandzukic, welcommed him the day it was official, Higuain confirmed.

Awesome
You talk like we signed young Padoin no one knows so it's a suprising he would greeted warmly.

This is big international name that is a super expensive star signing. The least he could get is an encouraging word and chance to get to know the key figures of his new team.

Plus if it's someone you kinda know of, it's allways kinda exciting to meet them as your new coworker and connect socially.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You talk like we signed young Padoin no one knows so it's a suprising he would greeted warmly.

This is big international name that is a super expensive star signing. The least he could get is an encouraging word and chance to get to know the key figures of his new team.

Plus if it's someone you kinda know of, it's allways kinda exciting to meet them as your new coworker and connect socially.

Its a huge controversial deal of a big time player going to a direct rival. We see his former DS fuelling the fan's fire by continiously trashing the move in the media, fans burning his shirt, using it in their toilet, and even as decoration for trash can's.

Our players respond immediatly. How does Marchisio knows Higuain? Cause he plays against hin sometimes ? Woa, impressiv.
Encouraging words? Sure. Some text behind a pc.

Chiellini has been his main culprit to play against, he immediatky took his time nontheless.
Mandzukic called him and welcommed him, beeing his main competition.
Marchisio who knows him only from when they play each other, takes him out for dinner.

Remind me which similar controversial deal that rocked a league had a similar proceeding ?

No. This is what makes Juve so strong in the dressing room. And you arent going to discredit is like you always do.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Its a huge controversial deal of a big time player going to a direct rival. We see his former DS fuelling the fan's fire by continiously trashing the move in the media, fans burning his shirt, using it in their toilet, and even as decoration for trash can's.

Our players respond immediatly. How does Marchisio knows Higuain? Cause he plays against hin sometimes ? Woa, impressiv.

Chiellini has been his main culprit to play against, he immediatky took his time nontheless.
Marchisio who knows him only from when they play each other, takes him out for dinner.

Remind me which similar controversial deal that rocked a league had a similar proceeding ?

No. This is what makes Juve so strong in the dressing room. And you arent going to discredit is like you always do.
Are you black?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Discredit what? They are welcoming a top quality new teammate, who cares how Napoli feel about him, for them is is someone they get spend alot of time with and sweat together to reach their goals, it's all that matters now, not his past but that he is with them now. It's normal, nothing to sanctify them about. It's litterally what you are supposed to do, greet and bring into the fold, some words in media and a pic of eating together. As I said, fairly normal stuff.

You must work in a very cold bitch ass place if social norms like this impresses you so much.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Discredit what? They are welcoming a top quality new teammate, who cares how Napoli feel about him, for them is is someone they get spend alot of time with and sweat together to reach their goals, it's all that matters now, not his past but that he is with them now. It's normal, nothing to sanctify them about. It's litterally what you are supposed to do, greet and bring into the fold, some words in media and a pic of eating together. As I said, fairly normal stuff.

You must work in a very cold bitch ass place if social norms like this impressives you so much.

I dont. But in football it became the norm. Money cash ho's for mercenaries. Thats it these days

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I love these feuds between Zach and Osman.
He is super impressed about eating/chilling with a new collegue :D

We should commission @Seven to pretend to be new employee in Zachs company, with sole purpose of inviting Zach to an after-work drinks or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 180)