Gonzalo Higuaín (23 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Him leaving is a certainty

This deal won't hold up over a severence pay

We helped these broke bitches by getting this amazing deal. Now they expect us to pay a fee to compensate for his lower wages too? Just fuck off seriously.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nothing but respect for Pipita. Thanks for all the goals, especially that goal against Inter last season. And all the trolltastic goals against Napoli too
I understand he has to leave, but I'm going to miss him. It was fun having such a lethal predator. Been a while since we had such a obbssessive scorer like him.

We are honestly so spoilt as a fanbase when this guy faced so negativity for things out of his control (price tag). Killed off so many games for us with brutal efficiency.

We are even more spoilt when you realize he has to leave because we signed the best goalscorer ever most likely. Man the days of Matri is still fresh in my mind, and now we are at the stage were we throw away someone like Higauin like he is a Sturaro.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I understand he has to leave, but I'm going to miss him. It was fun having such a lethal predator. Been a while since he had such a obbssessive scorer like him.

We are honestly so spoilt as a fanbase when this guy faced so negativity for things out of his control (price tag). Killed off so many games for us with brutal efficiency.

We are even more spoilt when you realize he has to leave because we signed the best goalscorer ever most likely. Man the days of Matri is still fresh in my mind, and now we are at the stage were we throw away someone like Higauin like he is a Sturaro.

I prefer Sturaro @Bianconero81 :snoop:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I understand he has to leave, but I'm going to miss him. It was fun having such a lethal predator. Been a while since he had such a obbssessive scorer like him.

:tup:

Will miss him too. Nothing but love and respect for him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Lol true.

I feel bad for him tbh, he doesnt deserve the treatment and being send to football hell AKA AC Milan. He scored a great number of goals and helped the cause. His pricetag fucked him up.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

The people here are morons there's no other way to say it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I never liked him, I wasn't happy that we bought him, I am thankful for what he has given the jersey and I am not bothered that he's leaving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)