Gonzalo Higuaín (69 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
That 1 on 1 miss was criminal. A striker like him would score that in his sleep. He really should've put that in the back of the net despite the bad first touch.

Still I think he'll score in the return leg.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Man....if he scores one of his chances he's probably my MOTM, did so well in terms of build up, shielding & distributing the ball, pressing, even defensive contribution.

But those misses...I never fully bought into this whole choking narrative until now, but this was some ridiculous shit.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Man....if he scores one of his chances he's probably my MOTM, did so well in terms of build up, shielding & distributing the ball, pressing, even defensive contribution.

But those misses...I never fully bought into this whole choking narrative until now, but this was some ridiculous shit.
Tevez had a similar block until he finally scored against...was it Benfica? The year after he went crazy. Unfortunately we need Gonzalo to be finishing those now, not next year. As you say his general play was really influential on our win last night so it doesn't really matter but come on, Gonzalo.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

You ever bought into his chocking narrative when he chocked for Real Madrid in big games and at Copa America and World Cup? Great player but he's always been a choker.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You ever bought into his chocking narrative when he chocked for Real Madrid in big games and at Copa America and World Cup? Great player but he's always been a choker.
So it seems but people said the same about tevez. If theres any team in the world at which to overcome your mental issues and renounce your choking ways it is juventus. There is no where better

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
So it seems but people said the same about tevez. If theres any team in the world at which to overcome your mental issues and renounce your choking ways it is juventus. There is no where better
how do you overcome your chokeness at the single biggest choker club in terms of european competitions? losing CL finals is what we do for a living

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
how do you overcome your chokeness at the single biggest choker club in terms of european competitions? losing CL finals is what we do for a living
But Higgy is a CL knockout round choker, and we actually have a fantastic history in terms of getting to the finals... so we should be able to help a brother out and get him scoring in the knockouts next year, just like with Tevez...

However, I see a heartbreaking 1-2 CL final losses during Higgy's time here. And he will play a large part in those losses with squandered chances. :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)