Gonzalo Higuaín (85 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm so proud I opened this thread. :touched: Thanks to @Mark, btw. ;) Our best signing by far this season and probably the best world class finisher and #9 since Trezegol.
that av though. If that ain't a jinx...

you will be missed if we don't win it this year. :numnum:

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
I never realized how much strength/explosiveness hes had in his game till watching him play regularly. On that fourth goal he was like a loose bull just plowing everything in his path, the defender was pulling on his shirt as if he was taking part in tug-of-war. Dude should have been booked if the ref didnt let play continue.

The finishing, positioning, movement and link up play have always been there ever since his RM days, but the explosiveness out of the blocks is something thats come to the fore for me recently.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Now that's being a bit ridiculous.
Isn't it great to see how strong we are without Pogba, though? Many of us saw him as a crucial piece of our puzzle but I wouldn't want him back here.

Saw Higuain's goal. Brilliant move, who was it who passed to Dybala? Alves or Sturaro? Brilliant vision.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Isn't it great to see how strong we are without Pogba, though? Many of us saw him as a crucial piece of our puzzle but I wouldn't want him back here.

Saw Higuain's goal. Brilliant move, who was it who passed to Dybala? Alves or Sturaro? Brilliant vision.
Trump, is that you? :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
94m? Where did you get those Numbers from? the New York Times? they are wrong, like they are so far off, it's unbelieavable. DISHONEST.
Let me tell you something about the media. Disgusting. Completely disgusting. FAKE MEDIA FAKE NEWS. Very disgusting.

Very.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)