Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (22 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Give it a rest. You paint a picture of Juventus deliberately selling Pogba to finance this move. If there is one thing we can conclude from the procedings so far is that this is blatantly false. If we sell Pogba we did everything we could to keep him, the player and agent pushing for a transfer while the club is squeezing Manure for every penny. If we sell Pogba for 120m and Manure are forced to pay Raiola's provision then we have officially milked them dry for way more than they should have paid. Under these circumstances the club exits the dealings pretty well. If we sell then causality becomes your friend, we have money to invest and we spend that money on Higuain, now you might disagree with the latter deal as it is too expensive, but in no way can this lead you to the conclusion that Pogba was sold to finance Higuain.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
that is debatable, There are some very nice parts of England including where I live which happens to be a old Roman City so it certainly has heritage. Napoli is just a land fill site
It is not debatable. Also, I love that the fact you used to make England somewhat agreeable is that it used to be Italian.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Don't forget the sales of Pereyra, Zaza, Hernanes and Isle.

We could potentially make €50M from these sales which would also allow us to buy another quality midfielder or two.
Hm, considering how bad we are at selling as opposed to buying (when the players are not in demand) and the fact that zaza alone is not gonna leave italy your not too far off.

15m pereyra, 20m zaza 3m hernanes, isla 5m

Dont forget we need quality backup as in players who are happy to sit on the bench and come on now and again. Whichever quality midfielder we buy will need to accept that and there are not too many.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Hm, considering how bad we are at selling as opposed to buying (when the players are not in demand) and the fact that zaza alone is not gonna leave italy your not too far off.

15m pereyra, 20m zaza 3m hernanes, isla 5m

Dont forget we need quality backup as in players who are happy to sit on the bench and come on now and again. Whichever quality midfielder we buy will need to accept that and there are not too many.
If Pogba leaves, we buy one established midfielder and one with high potential.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It is not debatable. Also, I love that the fact you used to make England somewhat agreeable is that it used to be Italian.
I can't wait to get out of England. Hate the cities, the towns largely suck and most of the native women are ugly/too lazy to take care of themselves but from what I've seen and heard about Napoli I'd definitely stay here happily if it was the only alternative.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I can't wait to get out of England. Hate the cities, the towns largely suck and most of the native women are ugly/too lazy to take care of themselves but from what I've seen and heard about Napoli I'd definitely stay here happily if it was the only alternative.
Naples definitely has its downsides, there's no denying that. But it's also a great Mediterranean city with lots to love. People who hate the city on Tuz haven't even been there probably.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
:lol: England isnt that bad, seriously. Its just better the further south you go. I think if the whether had been as good as it is in italy, it would get a bit more credit.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Backing this deal at the expenses of Pogba...you aren't even Juventus fans as far as I am concerned. Go $#@! yourselves
Your posts clearly tell than more than the deal, is that you ar a Pogba fanboy and simply cant cope with your emotions and the reality.

See, Elkan, Allegri and Marotta said repeated times that Pogba was unselable and that we wanted to win. if you want to win, you dont sell Pogba. Period.

BUT, it seems Pogba finds the shiny greens of Manchester more important than this badass Juventus team we are building. its hard to diggest, but in the end, he simply got bored of us and wants new incentives in his career...AKA, fame and money.

The sooner you accept this, the faster it will end.

Summary...Pogba ditched us, accept it and go on.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Furthermore, the Higuain deal serves two purposes:

1) signing a world class striker
2) a serious attempt of convincing Pogba to stay. This deal must make him think twice of leaving as we obviously Are up there with the european elite.

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Naples definitely has its downsides, there's no denying that. But it's also a great Mediterranean city with lots to love. People who hate the city on Tuz haven't even been there probably.
It is a beautiful city but let's be honest here... With the crime rate over there no sane person should relly want to live there. Bikes have chains heavier than the bike itself over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)