Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (77 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
I think you secretly support Juventus. I am not going to buy into your claims that you're on this forum because you were banned everywhere else :ratcafe:

:tup:

I really like Juventus, wouldn't go as far as saying I support them, due to me watching Lazio and Meelan a few times!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I edited my post, it was a bit harsh. Apologies lad.

I didn't pick my team btw, its the team where im from and entire family support. That's the point.

Im here because i'm banned from everywhere else!!!
Don't worry about it mate. I can imagine that as an Everton fan the frustration and disappointment will get to anyone. No hard feelings.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
:tup:

Cheers mate.

Good post, the more I think about it, the money is irrelevant, the lad is quality, nobody at all can doubt that.
Look at the recent example of Spurs after selling Bale. They wasted that fee on a bunch of so-so players like Soldado and 'potential' like Lamela. Or 'pool when they sold Torres. Considering the fact we only lack quality up front, I would rather take the Gamble of bringing in a striker who has a proven track record in both Spain and Italy. If the board thinks this is financially viable, so be it. They have never given us a reason to doubt the fact they want to do good for this club.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010

All 91 goals with Napoli
gotta admit though, he's even more complete striker than trez, and if he doesn't have his choking on biggest games and often ruled by his emotions at times he would be very well worth 100 million... let's hope he become even more lethal with us and he might actually compete for ballon d'or with us :p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
gotta admit though, he's even more complete striker than trez, and if he doesn't have his choking on biggest games and often ruled by his emotions at times he would be very well worth 100 million... let's hope he become even more lethal with us and he might actually compete for ballon d'or with us :p
Yes he is. Thats why I said that he can fill the trez crazy goal quota for a couple of seasons before turning past it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Napoli's Il Mattino dedicated 10 pages in today's edition to "Traitor" Higuain and how Juventus is ruining Italian football. There will be mass suicides at Garbagetown :ratcafe:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Maradona: 'Can’t understand Higuain’
By Football Italia staff

Napoli legend Diego Maradona finds it “hard to understand” why Gonzalo Higuain would leave for Juventus.

El Diego led the Partenopei to two Scudetti in his time at San Paolo, and it was hoped his compatriot could repeat the feat.

However, following 38 goals in 36 games last season, Higuain is only official confirmation away from moving to the Bianconeri for a Serie A record fee.

“He was sold for the maximum offer of the clause, also because he’d never be able to repeat what he did last year from a footballing perspective,” Maradona said, as reported by Il Mattino.

“The way he left was wrong, because what you get in Naples you won’t find elsewhere. I don’t like doing the medical in secret, Napoli fans don’t deserve that.

“Juve are hated by Neapolitans, and from that point of view I find it hard to understand Pipita’s decision.

“I expect [President Aurelio] De Laurentiis to use the €90m to make a winning Napoli.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)