Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (57 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He would be perfect regardless of the Pogba sale. And dont buy too much into the untouchable bs. If we have the money Nainggolan will be tempted and join rather than wasting his years in that shithole. Cant see us keeping Pogba and finding 50m for Nainggolan tho.
That's what I mean though. We'd only ever try to sign him if Pogba goes.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Awww, the big club glory hunter having a pop at smaller clubs. Feel good to support a champion ??

Diego, Melo, Amauri.....all clubs have made massive shit signings.

Comical :lol:
Feels good to support a club that actually tries to win trophies, yes. Also feels good to post on a forum with fellow Juventus supporters. I bet if you look real hard, you'll find one just like it for Everton fans.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Feels good to support a club that actually tries to win trophies, yes. Also feels good to post on a forum with fellow Juventus supporters. I bet if you look real hard, you'll find one just like it for Everton fans.
:lol:

Glory hunting weirdo.

Ah, well I support Real Madrid now, too.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
From the Arsenal forum "Odds 1.50 on Juve winning Serie A, surely easiest money ever if you put a good amount into it. "
These are some good odds
Imagine we colapse :d

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like Pablo when I'm workin' on my shoes
I feel like Pablo when I see me on the news
I feel like Pablo when I'm workin' on my house

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Glory hunting weirdo.

Ah, well I support Real Madrid now, too.
Weirdo? Because as a Juventus supporter it seemed like a logical step for me to post on a Juventus forum? I guess I was supposed to be on a Celtic forum. You know, in the world according to Pablo.

Freak.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Good post mate, he is quality.

But all seems a bit hypocritical with some trying to justify this fee, while crying about prem clubs spending.
Take no mind of these wankers mate, always good to have the opinion of someone who follows the EPL on here.

The fee is excessive, even if I have wanted this player here for years, theres no two ways about that. But we are bringing him here to address what is the only remaining weak point in the squad. For that I would rather spend on proven quality rather than prospects that might turn out good or turn out shite.

I also think most here including myself are giving the board the benefit of the doubt in regards to splurging this obscene ammount on the strength of their track record ever since they have taken over the reins. I have no doubt in my mind this was a decision that was not taken lighty. We have gone from strength to strength every year under the current management, I dont see why this year will be any different. I am sure Beppe, Andrea et al. have gone over the numbers and the books to ensure the benefits outweigh the potential risks of the transfer.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Weirdo? Because as a Juventus supporter it seemed like a logical step for me to post on a Juventus forum? I guess I was supposed to be on a Celtic forum. You know, in the world according to Pablo.

Freak.
Madrid are better, you should have picked them.

Meh, im just messing with you lad.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Madrid are better, you should have picked them.

You are weird because you have "picked" a big team support, so you can try to take the mick out of smaller teams, probably to justify your existence,, or lack of any success in your life.

It shows a lack of any character, loyalty, belonging. Probably indicates no father around and no real male to look up to in life.
No father around?

Don't you think that's a weird statement coming from someone who picked a club so he could get spanked every weekend? Don't project your daddy issues on me.

Why are you even here? Why do you post here?

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
No father around?

Don't you think that's a weird statement coming from someone who picked a club so he could get spanked every weekend? Don't project your daddy issues on me.

Why are you even here? Why do you post here?
I edited my post, it was a bit harsh. Apologies lad.

I didn't pick my team btw, its the team where im from and entire family support. That's the point.

Im here because i'm banned from everywhere else!!!:lol:

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Higuain has to have the best off ball movement and positioning amongst active strikers today. He can finish with both feet in a variety of ways, but his skill that impresses me most has always been his ability to get into scoring positions.

I also love the fact that one of the reasons this guy wants to come here is the hunger to win. That is something that cannot be quantified yet makes all the difference. Its one of those intangibles, like a having a set of balls, that Juve players should have.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Take no mind of these wankers mate, always good to have the opinion of someone who follows the EPL on here.

The fee is excessive, even if I have wanted this player here for years, theres no two ways about that. But we are bringing him here to address what is the only remaining weak point in the squad. For that I would rather spend on proven quality rather than prospects that might turn out good or turn out $#@!e.

I also think most here including myself are giving the board the benefit of the doubt in regards to splurging this obscene ammount on the strength of their track record ever since they have taken over the reins. I have no doubt in my mind this was a decision that was not taken lighty. We have gone from strength to strength every year under the current management, I dont see why this year will be any different. I am sure Beppe, Andrea et al. have gone over the numbers and the books to ensure the benefits outweigh the potential risks of the transfer.
:tup:

Cheers mate.

Good post, the more I think about it, the money is irrelevant, the lad is quality, nobody at all can doubt that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)