Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (186 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It would be pretty much hilarious if Higuain ended up at Atletico Madrid out-of-the-blue at this point. I'd laugh my ass off. :lol:
At this stage I don't care what happens any more it has been been a fun, exciting last few years and really a great time to be a Juve fan. When I think back to the pain and suffering we endured during the Secco days it makes it all seem so much sweeter.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I still want this to be official.

90m seems like a lot but to me, he is the best striker available. He will make a massive difference as he plugs in a hole for us. I liked Mandzu and still do but in terms of goal scoring, Higuain is in a different league.

If we manage to keep Pogba, the start XI has NO real weakness:

352:

----------------------Buffon------------------------

--------Barzagli----Bonucci----Chiellini-----------

Alves----Pjanic----Marchisio----Pogba----Sandro

---------------Dybala-------Higuain----------------

Then we have subs of the quality of Neto, Benatia, Khedira, Asamoah, Mandzukic and Pjaca (who offers tactical change possibilities too).

And if people are thinking that it is impossible to land Higuain without Pogba, you just need to do some numbers. Check this out:

IN Wages + Amortization
ALVES 7
BENATIA 9
PJANIC 15.4
PJACA 8.5
HIGUAIN 37.5
LEMINA 1.9
MANDRAGORA 1
BONUCCI & POGBA RAISE 7
TOTAL 87.3

OUT Wages + Saved Amortization / Gains
CACERES 4
CAUADRADO 5
MORATA 28
ZAZA 20
PEREYRA 15
HERNANES 9
PADOIN 1
COMAN 3
TOTAL 85

NET Increase in Costs = EU2.5mpa
The figures are assuming we offload Zaza for around 28m, Pereyra for 18m and Hernanes for 7m.

In year 2 the costs go up because much of that 85m in savings has 36m in gains from sales. But remember that if Bayern excercise their right to buy Coman the following year, we bag another 20m in profits.

We did EU370m in revenue for FY16. I have calculated that under the above assumptions, we would need to grow our revenue by 10% over 3 years in order to accommodate the extra costs. That is easily doable.
that would be a genius mercato, among the best ever

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
But Atletico also follows a similar model to us, and probably does it a bit better, with opportunistic signings and procuring young talents. So although they make less revenue than we do, they just might have enough to be able to facilitate such a move.
Atletico havent been spending anywhere close to what we have for the past five years and rely much more on ticket revenues than we do. Furthermore their tv deal is much lesser than ours and their cl pool is slashed by the inevitabel presence of both barca and real in the QF every year. For a club that has been breaking even to keep the ship sailing a 90m move seems ludicrous. Mind you its an insane gamble for Juventus, even with the much healthier financial state of our club.

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I still want this to be official.

90m seems like a lot but to me, he is the best striker available. He will make a massive difference as he plugs in a hole for us. I liked Mandzu and still do but in terms of goal scoring, Higuain is in a different league.

If we manage to keep Pogba, the start XI has NO real weakness:

352:

----------------------Buffon------------------------

--------Barzagli----Bonucci----Chiellini-----------

Alves----Pjanic----Marchisio----Pogba----Sandro

---------------Dybala-------Higuain----------------

Then we have subs of the quality of Neto, Benatia, Khedira, Asamoah, Mandzukic and Pjaca (who offers tactical change possibilities too).

And if people are thinking that it is impossible to land Higuain without Pogba, you just need to do some numbers. Check this out:

IN Wages + Amortization
ALVES 7
BENATIA 9
PJANIC 15.4
PJACA 8.5
HIGUAIN 37.5
LEMINA 1.9
MANDRAGORA 1
BONUCCI & POGBA RAISE 7
TOTAL 87.3

OUT Wages + Saved Amortization / Gains
CACERES 4
CAUADRADO 5
MORATA 28
ZAZA 20
PEREYRA 15
HERNANES 9
PADOIN 1
COMAN 3
TOTAL 85

NET Increase in Costs = EU2.5mpa
The figures are assuming we offload Zaza for around 28m, Pereyra for 18m and Hernanes for 7m.

In year 2 the costs go up because much of that 85m in savings has 36m in gains from sales. But remember that if Bayern excercise their right to buy Coman the following year, we bag another 20m in profits.

We did EU370m in revenue for FY16. I have calculated that under the above assumptions, we would need to grow our revenue by 10% over 3 years in order to accommodate the extra costs. That is easily doable.
+rep for u... well done :tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
and watch man ure suffer another miserable season oh man that would be almost as sweet as inter going to serie B
After all what has happened...Seeing Mourinho fail and those highhorsers of red cofee eat their shid would be supreme.

Atletico havent been spending anywhere close to what we have for the past five years and rely much more on ticket revenues than we do. Furthermore their tv deal is much lesser than ours and their cl pool is slashed by the inevitabel presence of both barca and real in the QF every year. For a club that has been breaking even to keep the ship sailing a 90m move seems ludicrous. Mind you its an insane gamble for Juventus, even with the much healthier financial state of our club.
Knowing our board..i think we can assume that they have calculated even the worst scenarios possible..and at worst im pretty sure that exxor will be there with anotehr loan. I think we will be ok.

ABout Higuain....if he can give us plenty of victories in the CL...and 3 Cappocanoniere more...i think we can say the investment was worth.

Our last cappocanooniere was Del Piero the year we came back from serie B if im not wrong..... it was centuries ago in footbal years.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I like the sober dark humor at Forzainterforums

You can thank your moratti that we didn't get pogba for free too
And there is no guarantee that Pogba would have developed like he did now, same even if he stayed with ManUtd.
of course. But that is no reason to have not even considered signing him on a bosman.
We'd probably sell Pogba after his first season with us for 25 mil and call it a great deal.
and buy Melo to replace him?
so juve just signed the best striker in the league, and best AM in league and the worlds best right back right now. and we still discuss if we could use fucking candreva, ballotelli and other fucking bums

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I like the sober dark humor at Forzainterforums
Hello Darkness my old friend @Hustini

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with recouping Higuain's fees by selling deadweight is that we are not good at selling them.. Zaza for example is refusing offers and insists on staying.
Zaza complained about not getting enough playing time last season. With Higuain, Mario, Dybala and Pjaca in front of him surely Zaza will realize he's the odd man out.

He doesn't seem the type to sit here content with a paycheck while not even making the bench. He will leave.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:agree:

We really need this. We need to spend the next 3 years playing SFs in the CL each year, plus a win would really be helpful. If we do that, we can grow our revenue up towards Bayern levels. We won't quite there, but I think we could start coming close with those results.

But we shall see.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
when does the Serie A TV deal expire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 185)