Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (6 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We need to be asking why is nobody in the cash-ridiculous-rich EPL even considering going for Higuain and his release clause. That's where the stupid money is, and even they're saying this is too stupid.
I think Arsenal was in on him, but they were offering Giroud and 70 million. I don't think any of the other top teams had a glaring need at CF

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh, around the 2000 a bunch of italian teams were doing that tbh :D
Not many seem to know but we have the most transfer records set amongst the clubs historically speaking if I recall correctly (since Charles/Sivori up to Baggio/Buffon periods that is, even flop like Ian Rush in 80s was a transfer record). But we allways been amongst the most richest if not richer then except Milan for so long, right up until the turn of the millenia with big marketing boost in England and el clasico duo completely starting to grow insanely and monopolizing the sport financially speaking. We fell behind badly a decade ago for obvious reasons. But so did the rest of the league, without the same excuse, ergo we cant even fully compete financially anymore let alone outdo them as in decades past. Italy have been left behind by modern big bussiness footie big time, we are only ones in the race, but essentially just playing catch up.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Higuain is a great player but the truth is with 90M Napoli can sign multiple players and become a better team for example Lacazette 50M Candreva 30M they actually would become more of a team
If Napoli sign Icardi and Inter sign Lacazette I see Inter being strengthen as Icardi is super overrated! If Napoli get Lacazette they get weakened in terms of striker as they cant sign anyone who will be better than Higuain but they can sign Candreva as I mentioned before and play less dependent on their striker therefore become even better
They won't because ADL is a piece of shit.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
sure no problem. i think they will sign either icardi or lacazette for 50ish mil. Icardi being more likely. then they will reinvest the remainder in other areas.

Sportiello
Hijay Mustafi Koulibaly Ghoulam
Allan Jorginho Hamsick
Candevra Icardi Insigne

Sepe/Reina
Donati Tonelli Albiol Strinic
Pereyra Grassi Giacchierini
Callejon Gabbiadini Mertens​
So you don't actually believe they'll get Tevez or Morata then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)