Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (199 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
You have to look at the context. We're an almost complete team, with world class players in every position. But we are lacking a world class bomber alongside Dybala, so our board now went all in to add that final missing piece.

Also keep in mind that our revenues are growing, we are winning scudetti like it was nothing and with this team we can expect to go far in the Champions League several seasons in a row, which will go a long way of recuperating all that money (and more).

Yeah it's a monumental fee, but I believe it's the correct decision and I'm excited as hell.

We'll see, I guess.
added to that, the clause allows us to bypass ADL. once the clause expires and clubs swoop down, ADL will not even entertain Juventus at the negotiation table and Higuain will be up in smoke...theres alot of context behind that 94mil....its not his value...its not overpaying...its a measure of the ambition of a club who sees no other alternative....and there really isnt.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
90m for Higuain is of course crazy but he is arguably the top CF in the world and there are no top CFs for sale. A crazy overpay is the only way to get a top CF. Its fine to be against this transfer. Personally, I'm waiting to see if Pogba will stay to decide. But let's not act like Higuain isn't a top player, he is unequivocally a top player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 198)