Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (7 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I really dont care about his price or age any more. That is the one position we have not been able to fill and he fits it perfectly now. We can worry about a new striker in 3-4 years time but for now the team is pretty much settled and keeping Pogba will be the best Mercato I have seen Juve have.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I picture 5-6 seasons of glory with this dude. Then he'll play on for another 2-3 years as a sub, accepting reduced wages. Luca Toni played until 39, foo's. Higgy to become Juve legend!

#excited

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I picture 5-6 seasons of glory with this dude. Then he'll play on for another 2-3 years as a sub, accepting reduced wages. Luca Toni played until 39, foo's. Higgy to become Juve legend!

#excited
Yup. Juventus legend written all over him :touched: He'll stop choking in big games as well.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I strongly doubt Juve will buy Higuain if Pogba doesn't leave. No club throws that kind of money around other than the Arab owned teams and the two Spanish sides.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Now that he's director of JTV, I hope Zuliani still does commentary for Mediaset.
gggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa PIPITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Who gives a fuck about his age or price.

If he continues scoring like he has been doing for the next 4 years then he's worth every penny. If we win the CL because of his goals then he is worth every single penny. He is the missing link in this Juventus team. If we keep Pogba or at the very least get a top class replacement then we are definitely one of the favorites to lift the CL this coming season.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Who gives a fuck about his age or price.

If he continues scoring like he has been doing for the next 4 years then he's worth every penny. If we win the CL because of his goals then he is worth every single penny. He is the missing link in this Juventus team. If we keep Pogba or at the very least get a top class replacement then we are definitely one of the favorites to lift the CL this coming season.
Incredible :baus:

Keep the positive spirit going son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)