Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (7 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
finally made it to the last page whew, tho overpriced its a fantastic deal and hopefully Higuain beasts,

with this signing, I can see Mandzukic leaving (no pt keeping him as he'd want 1st team which he won't get)

praying to God this is not Pogba money we are spending, and seriously Pogba would be the biggest fool if he left this worldclass team for that West Ham level Man Untd.

and also I am damn sure we are gonna play 4-3-1-2/4-3-3 now, come on Higuain beasts in such formations, no need to hide in that defensive 5-3-2 anymore, with these attacking weapons, its time to unleash the nuclear bomb for real, I will be disappointed if we still primarily stick to the 5-3-2.....

sell Zaza, Perreyra, Mandzukic and any other scrub left like Hernanes and get Gabiigol to finish the puzzle..

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Wouldn't be so sure Mandzukic will be desperate to move on.

We're definitely the last of the elite clubs that will take him. Unless he wants to trade one bench for another. So it depends on him really. Could go either way.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
"For us" "Drizzy"

You don't speak for Juventus fans. You are probably an Arsenal fan that suffers from regular bouts of disappointment and disillusionment arising from constant under-achievement.

One thing I am sure of and it's that you are not a genuine Juve supporter.
LOL that was TERRIBLE, and why? Because I actually speak the reality when 95% of people on these form are deluded and are saying "oh don't worry as long as we win our 13th striaght scudetto witout a cl we're still the best!" Sorry buddy

- - - Updated - - -

The big dog has returned :nico:

90 million for a proven goal scoring machine. He is one of the best strikers in the world and will be even better at a club like Juventus with the likes of Dybala alongside him. Juventus are in desperate need of an out and out world class striker and Higuain is the only one available. He is proven, he knows the serie A and he is in his prime. No more messing about getting lesser players for better prices or taking punts on 2-3 youngsters. It's time for Juventus to make a statement of intent, put their money where their mouth is, and say we are coming for the CL and we will attract and buy the biggest players in world football.

Drizzy I don't know you, and I already don't like you. Your moaning worse than the slutty Brazilian I just nailed. You've really killed my mood now.

90 million for one of the best strikers in the world and someone who can bring this team to CL glory. We are LOADED, lets spend the cash.
If he was one of the best strikers in the world he wouldn't of failed his country and missed 1v1s in 3 consecutive finals

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Maradona: 'Higuain to Juve hurts'
By Football Italia staff

Diego Armando Maradona admits Napoli fans are “hurting” after Gonzalo Higuain chose “direct rival Juventus. This did not happen in my time.”

The news emerged today that Higuain had undergone a secret medical in Madrid, accompanied by Juve directors Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici.

The Bianconeri are prepared to pay the full €94.7m release clause in Pipita’s contract.

“This Higuain affair is hurting me because he is going to a direct rival like Juventus, but we cannot blame the player either,” wrote Maradona on his official Facebook page.

“A player has a responsibility to himself and it is those fat cats of business that are grinning the most in this case. Nobody thinks of the fan.

“I'm tired of saying that today it seems to be more important to be a good businessman than a good president. This did not happen in my time.

“Too bad that FIFA continues to sleep.”

- - - Updated - - -

Hold on for a sec: This secret medical in Madrid that Paratici & Marotta were both apparently present for, did Napoli know the 3 of them were in Spain?

Damn cold, Beppe. damn cold :lol:
Maradona doesn't know what a release clause is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)