Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (52 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Is this not the same player we all made fun of after the coppa america?

Im glad he is here of course but i dont understand how anyone can fap over paying 90m+ for him.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Im glad he is here of course but i dont understand how anyone can fap over paying 90m+ for him.
We are fapping over the player, not the amount paid for him. The amount paid for him is the cost of doing business for a top striker these days. Especially with A) So few of them on the Market, and B) The big clubs not really needing another CF.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We are fapping over the player, not the amount paid for him. The amount paid for him is the cost of doing business for a top striker these days. Especially with A) So few of them on the Market, and B) The big clubs not really needing another CF.
It all makes sense to me if we keep Pogba or at the very least sign some wc midfield replacements.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
94 mln for Higuain is a little too much but oh well, it's not my money.

Even though I always thought he was a big game choker I'd welcome him with open arms.

He's a world class striker and we can make him even better if we change his apparently weak mentality.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009

We're not happy about the amount of money paid, but happy to get him.
And hopefully it will pay off in the present and future.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I really don't like these numbers. Brilliant striker but hardly 94m brilliant.

He evidently is not able to cope with pressure so how's he going to cope with the expectation that follows such a senseless and incredibly bloated transfer fee?

I want to be wrong about this but I'd rather the rumours be wrong right now.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Juventus only spend massively after a big sale
The only big sale that I remember in the last 15 years was Zidane. And Zidane wanted to leave. There is no inclination yet that Pogba does.

And if he does want to leave, then that says a lot more about him than it does about us.

Seriously, on a footballing level, why would he want to leave>?

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
I really don't like these numbers. Brilliant striker but hardly 94m brilliant.

He evidently is not able to cope with pressure so how's he going to cope with the expectation that follows such a senseless and incredibly boated transfer fee?

I want to be wrong about this but I'd rather the rumours be wrong right now.
Come on man let's just be happy. he could die in a car accident tomorrow also... anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)