Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (179 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I just pray to god that we are getting Higuain to convince Pogba of staying. Not because we are selling Pogba.
:delpiero: Please god of football, have mercy upon this europe-cursed team for once please!. :delpiero:

Director of #Napoli's official radio Kiss Kiss, confirms that #Higuain-#Juve will be announced on Monday. Paid RC
fack.....shid just went real.

Well more.

I wasn't asking, I was telling.

Woah...we got a badass dybala over here

Juve have always had a special difficulty to buy a WC prolific finisher at his prime.
They tend to be the most expensive transfer targets in the world, because it is believed that they are rare and can make the difference like no other.
We tried and failed to get one ever since calciopoli and we are still regretting we couldnt afford a bit more to get that Cavani, Sanchez, RVP, etc etc and always paid with disqualifications our inability to score our chances.
Higuain here and now can only mean one thing, we are bidding for the CL, midfielders like pop up like pop corn every year, but finishers like that are very rare and if you want to get one on his prime to be sure that he can make the difference here and now, you have to make financial sacrifices!
The leadership has decided that it is better those 100mil will stay in Italy and enforce the league and we should better buy one Higuain than 2 Berardis...
:numnum:

Even Lord cronios is shellshocked.

Are you sure he was happy?

I couldn't tell :lol:
:shocked:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Now CdS are digging up Higuain's brother's and father's quotes when they said Juve is helped by the refs. :lol2:
Actually, as a Juve fan I'd be curious to know what they come out and say on the other side of the fence.

Did we just make the second most expensive transfer in history?
Beppe Marrotta just made the second most expensive transfer in history :lol:

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Hypothetical question. If given the choice of no Higuain but a matching of Pogba's salary increase at Manchester United meaning Pogba would stay then what would people prefer?

Pogba staying with a few mill spent to increase his wages
Or
Pogba going and Higuain signed with a few mill left over?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Hypothetical question. If given the choice of no Higuain but a matching of Pogba's salary increase at Manchester United meaning Pogba would stay then what would people prefer?

Or
Problem is that the Higusin deal is a longer term deal than Pogbas wage battle which would eventually lead to a sale.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Or
Why are you so confident that Pogba is gone?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Or
I would go with option #2, to be honest.

Because if the 120 million price is true, that means we get 26 million left over to put towards another midfielder, that although won't be as good as Pogba, would be someone really good, and therefore in my opinion, a combination of Higuain and whomever that midfielder is, would be better than Pogba-Mandzukic, which is what we would have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)