Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (130 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
ST is a position that's being phased out. Look at all the best teams in the world. Barca has no ST. Real has Benzema who's more of an SS. Atletico Madrid doesn't have an ST, Torres comes off the bench. We could've gotten someone like Reus for that sort of money or Aubameyang for cheaper.

And Harry Kane is better than Higuain imo.
lolwat

agree with the rest though. Griezmann-Dybala would be fantasy, dont care what people say about needing a #9 and stuff. we would destroy teams with that attack. or Sanchez-Dybala. Mandzukic off the bench if we need more physical presence

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You can talk football or you can fuck off back to whatever rock you were hiding under when you suddenly decided to become a Juventus fan.

Your retorts are not even funny and reek of someone trying so desperately hard to be funny. I've never seen someone on a forum so desperate to get kudos from anonymous strangers :lol:
Chill out. Jesus.

Whilst almost everyone agrees we are overpaying for Higuain... the vast majority are also perfectly fine with it, as sometimes you overpay to get such a class player when his team doesn't want to sell, and the market is skyrocketing in the way it has been.

A Dybala-Higuain partnership is pure unadulterated sex. And worth every penny of the 94M. Our management isn't going to bankrupt us with one purchase. If this happens, it's because they know they can easily afford it without damaging Juventus in the long-term.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
lolwat

agree with the rest though. Griezmann-Dybala would be fantasy, dont care what people say about needing a #9 and stuff. we would destroy teams with that attack. or Sanchez-Dybala. Mandzukic off the bench if we need more physical presence
Except there's absolutely no reason for Griezzman to leave Atletico, even if we were willing to activate his release clause.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Chill out. Jesus.

Whilst almost everyone agrees we are overpaying for Higuain... the vast majority are also perfectly fine with it, as sometimes you overpay to get such a class player when his team doesn't want to sell, and the market is skyrocketing in the way it has been.

A Dybala-Higuain partnership is pure unadulterated sex. And worth every penny of the 94M. Our management isn't going to bankrupt us with one purchase. If this happens, it's because they know they can easily afford it without damaging Juventus in the long-term.
Pick a side dude

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Using what amounted to a genocide to my nation as a way to have a pop at me? Classy lad. Banter. You're a complete tool.
All i'm saying, and it's a fair point, is if things turned out differently and your family tree was wiped out instead of some good honest Irish folk. It wouldn't have been such a bad thing. I mean let's be honest for a second really. Nobody would complain.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Chill out. Jesus.

And what happens when we inevitably sell Dybala next season? After all if Pogba goes its likely Dybala goes too.

I'm just furious we spent 94 million of that transfer fee on Higuain, we could have gotten similar quality players or consistently proven quality players for a lot less. We could have gotten two world class players for that price, younger players, marketable players and just as good.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Chill out. Jesus.

And what happens when we inevitably sell Dybala next season? After all if Pogba goes its likely Dybala goes too.

I'm just furious we spent 94 million of that transfer fee on Higuain, we could have gotten similar quality players or consistently proven quality players for a lot less. We could have gotten two world class players for that price, younger players, marketable players and just as good.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Don't you know lads with 94 million we could have poached star players from Madrid, Bayern and Barca instead. Shame Beppe continues to do such a terrible job destroying what was a World Class unit before he came.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)