Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (171 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
I agree with Mike's point about going up the win curve. I just really hope the Higuain transfer amount is not real and in some way, we paid way less. I do however think we could have landed another ST for less than 94 million that is up there in the top 5. But if you ask me to name one off the top of my head that we can afford from a salary perspective that is not playing for a team where he is happy and will accept to stay, I really can't.

Hypothetically speaking if we were to offer a team 70 million:

Would Lewa really see Juve as a step down?
Would PSG not want to do business for Cavani with us because of Coman?
Would Aubamayang not want to return to Serie A?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Most people on this forum are sharing my sentiment you dumb fuck. The majority of posts feel 94 million for Higuain is a bad deal.
The majority of Germans thought Hitler was a Good idea.

Not that i'm comparing you to Hitler. He was a very clever man for all of his disturbing personality flaws. You on the other hand should have been swallowed pre-conception

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
You think that 70 or 80 million is a lot of money for RM or the EPL monsters? come on man... they don't need our money.
I know that current market have change but how many transfer around 100m u think u would see in one summer, this summer, next one? 1, 2, 0... well if some team have around 50-70m for their star sign (which of course it means u are a big team... or sadly an EPL team) and they can add 70-80m for a sale so u almost would be able to get anyone you want...

Only players IMO are out of market for 100m: CR7, Bale, Messi, Suarez, Neymar, Muller, Pogba, Dybala, Hazard

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I agree with Mike's point about going up the win curve. I just really hope the Higuain transfer amount is not real and in some way, we paid way less. I do however think we could have landed another ST for less than 94 million that is up there in the top 5. But if you ask me to name one off the top of my head that we can afford from a salary perspective that is not playing for a team where he is happy and will accept to stay, I really can't.

Hypothetically speaking if we were to offer a team 70 million:

Would Lewa really see Juve as a step down?
Would PSG not want to do business for Cavani with us because of Coman?
Would Aubamayang not want to return to Serie A?
What ? :D

German league thinks serie a is below the NFL
PSG will not sell their only top class forward
obama is also from the german league

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lets allow ALC to cool down a bit. He is very upset about the big clause we pulled, its completely human. Lets wait till he had the opportunity to cool down.

Hence, its what i needed to do when Conte left and we got Allegri
:D I appreciate your understanding

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
The majority of Germans thought Hitler was a Good idea.

Not that i'm comparing you to Hitler. He was a very clever man for all of his disturbing personality flaws. You on the other hand should have been swallowed pre-conception
You can talk football or you can fuck off back to whatever rock you were hiding under when you suddenly decided to become a Juventus fan.

Your retorts are not even funny and reek of someone trying so desperately hard to be funny. I've never seen someone on a forum so desperate to get kudos from anonymous strangers :lol:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
You can talk football or you can fuck off back to whatever rock you were hiding under when you suddenly decided to become a Juventus fan.

Your retorts are not even funny and reek of someone trying so desperately hard to be funny. I've never seen someone on a forum so desperate to get kudos from anonymous strangers :lol:
Can't help it if my banter is off the charts lad.

Been supporting Juve for long enough. Funnily enough when I first started there was no Tuz subscription ad on TV. Must've dropped the ball on that one.

As for talking football, why would I continue to talk football with some dole fiend who thinks we can poach Madrid and Arsenal starting XI star players? Would rather discuss the pro's and con's of you being euthanised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)