Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (5 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This place needs an Öptimist
@<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=3857" target="_blank">Hustini</a>
:numnum:

What did I miss?

Optimism? As if any doubt should still exist. With this board we should all be entertained.

- - - Updated - - -

And to all the morons who say it's not our money, dont ever fucking complain if we don't close a deal because we are 2 million short
I think those days might be over. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I agree. For this price this is absurd deal and if we lose Pogba on top of this, it gets even worse.
There is no recovery as far as this money goes, unless we win the CL. Higuain doesn't contribute to brand Juve the way Pogba does.

One just has to hope his decisiveness gets us across the line in Europe.

What have I told you about heroin
Not to buy from @Hustini's dealer.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
This will be one of the most complete teams in the world. We will rival Bayern if we can hold onto Pogba. There will not be a weakness in this team if the deal happesn and Pogba stays.
He squad will be truly top, yes... But the Higuaín purchase for close to 100m is absolute nonsense... He's worth 40 at the most. When he was rumored to Bayern if Lewy left I was ABSOLUTELY against it, rather get someone like Lukaku. Argentina has lost at least two trophies exclusively because of his absurd mistakes. Big game flopping personified.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He squad will be truly top, yes... But the Higuaín purchase for close to 100m is absolute nonsense... He's worth 40 at the most. When he was rumored to Bayern if Lewy left I was ABSOLUTELY against it, rather get someone like Lukaku. Argentina has lost at least two trophies exclusively because of his absurd mistakes. Big game flopping personified.

Lukaku is a cack though.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

40mln?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Unless we keep Pogba then i wont be happy with this deal. If we sell Pogba for 120m and buy Pipita for 95m then this deal looks like shit.

Someone might prove me wrong and i hope they can but surely we could of gotten someone a lot better for thst kind of money?

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
Yeah Lukaku is a cack. And yes a said 40m Euros. If Higuaín is worth 94m Lewy is worth 140m easily and Suarez 150-160m.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

60m probably. But in many ways the same argument applies to Messi too. The national team set up just carries a lot of pressure for the argentines. I can see him be devastive in the Juve set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)