Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (180 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Look at this mercato from a high level:

OUT: Caceres, Cuadrado, Morata, Pogba
IN: Alves, Benatia, Pjanic, Higuain, Pjaca

Likely before end of mercato:

OUT: Zaza, Pereyra, Hernanes?
IN: Central Mid
Yep, we just have to look at the grand scheme of things. My only concern is; Will we end up a better team than before, even with the loss of Pogs? I really think we may just do that. We'll see, though, let's not conclude before we've seen the entire mercato. Like you, I feel we're not done yet. Morata sale + the impending sales of Zaza and Pereyra will bring in some cash for us to go after yet another midfielder.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Very true. What I meant is that Zidane was the big sale that facilitated most of it. We also had a transfer budget on the side, that did the rest.

Kinda like now.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Putting aside Pogba's deprature, IMO this transfer will be a fucking bomb. I think Gonzalo will fit in instantly and score shitload of goals for years to come. Yeah, it's a heavy price, but considering the whole team I'd say we're ready to fight for a CL title.

Higuain - Dybala?

Jesus Christ...
this. can´t believe people hate this move while at the same time fap to aubameyang or fucking icardi...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Which is totally fine cause we're here to keep improving.

You can also say it's Pogba = Pjanic + Pjaca + Higuain

The fact is that Pogba transfer would help fund these who wouldn't sign otherwise for sure (?).
Morata 30M
Pjanic 30M

dont need Higuain, Pjaca could have been signed without Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)