Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (7 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This Higuain thing should be resolved in the course of the next 7 days to the satisfaction of the player and his brother.

The outcome is going to please some Juventus fans

Fasten your seatbelts folks. this ride will take your breath away.
Is that a news article or are you assuming this?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I just don't get it why should we sell Pogba to buy Higuain, I mean we have a lot of other players that we can sell and still fund the Pipita move.

-Zaza (25-30M)
-Pereyra (18M)
-Lemina/Sturaro (20M)
-Isla (5M)
-Hernanes (7-8M)
-Neto (min. 10M)
-Marrone+Coman (4M that we recieved this year)+ some youngsters that we sold this summer= 10M

And I believe that we should have no problems selling these players for suggested prices, maybe Hernanes could be a problem, but still we would earn appx. 90M even without his sale. So yeah, we shouldn't sell Pogba in order to buy Higuain, and we defo shouldn't be selling Pogba now, when we know that Marchisio will probably miss half of the new season.
I'm all for selling some of the players but fuck me we need to have a bench next season.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I'm all for selling some of the players but $#@! me we need to have a bench next season.
We would have bench, even if we sell those players, we still have 7 CMs, 4 attackers, etc. Zaza in this list is replaced by Higuain, Isla never played for us this season, Neto can be replaced by Mirante or some other cheap mediocre goalkeeper, Hernanes can be easily replaced by Mandragora, Lemina/Sturaro are already hipoteticaly replaced by new CM (Pjanić), although he is far better than those two, and then there is only Pereyra who remains unreplaced, but I believe that we are buying one more mid, someone like Biglia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)