Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (28 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This is basically the dream scenario. I don't know if your fratello is whispering something about this to you or is it just hope like it is in my case, but Cavani is an absolute perfect fit with Juventus and Dybala also.:agree::matri:
just me hoping

Cavani is the prototype of the Juventus CF. if i had the choice i would spend 90M on him before Higuain, even though he would cost much less if he was leaving PSG

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
just me hoping

Cavani is the prototype of the Juventus CF. if i had the choice i would spend 90M on him before Higuain, even though he would cost much less if he was leaving PSG
Have you heard anything of him having agreed a deal with us if he leaves? I read it from some gurus on VS and some people here mentioned it also. I hope it's true since most people think he would demand wage too high for us.

Right now I'm following PSG news like it's Juve, I want them to sign that striker so badly. My ideal scenario is Higuain's clause expires, ADL doesn't want to negotiate with us and sells him to PSG for 70mil+players and we sign Cavani in return.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Have you heard anything of him having agreed a deal with us if he leaves? I read it from some gurus on VS and some people here mentioned it also. I hope it's true since most people think he would demand wage too high for us.

Right now I'm following PSG news like it's Juve, I want them to sign that striker so badly. My ideal scenario is Higuain's clause expires, ADL doesn't want to negotiate with us and sells him to PSG for 70mil+players and we sign Cavani in return.
nah, nothing about that lately. but i do think we have good chances since he hasnt signed a new contract yet and if PSG signs a CF, its because hes leaving imo. would love to see them sign Higuain and some other forward, like Lacazette. with di Maria also there it would basically confirm that Cavani is leaving

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I kno its not my money but 94m for Higuain is too much. Unfortunately no top CFs are available. It would be perfect business to get Cavani if Higuain goes to PSG but I don't even kno if PSG would sell. No top CFs are available and no opportunities are available so 94m is what it would cost to get a top CF like Higuain. We could get Gabigol and wait a year to see what happens with Higuains release clause. Reports that Napoli would offer him a contract extension and agree to make his release clause 47m next year. Alexis Sanchez and Cavani will have one year left on their contract a year from now and could be opportunities in a year. We have two choices either be aggressive and get Higuain this year or be more safe and get a young CF and wait a year to get a top CF

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
This :sergio: the guy is playing as winger in 433 for the past 3 years...
This ain't fifa kid.
Exactly, and he still scored 60 goals playing as a winger.

He's fed up with PSG, refused renewal, wants to leave probably and where better to go than one of the healthiest atmospheres in the world - Juventus? Tevez, Pirlo, Barzagli all rejuvenated their careers here, no reason Cavani couldn't. Very smart, extremely hard worker, tip top physical shape and has loads of experience playing in Serie A. He would be a beast here and he's such a workaholic that he'll be able to play at a high level and deliver ~25 goals deep into his 30s...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can someone tell me what is El Pipita exactly - Tried to find it on google but it gave me something like little pipe - It sounds like a stupid nickname the little pipe - Maybe it means something else?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
opened again? @Mark

:shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone tell me what is El Pipita exactly - Tried to find it on google but it gave me something like little pipe - It sounds like a stupid nickname the little pipe - Maybe it means something else?
@Albertmare

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Here is what's gonna happen:

-His 94m clause expires at the end of the month?

-If so, Beppe is gonna force ADL's hand by offering like 35m (lol) for Pipita. ADL will decline, Higuain will say he wants to leave and force ADL to the negotiating table.

-Once we get ADL to the negotiating table...well...

:beppe:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
cant wait to see him in a PSG shirt

and Cavani in a Juve shirt :tuttosport:
This is basically the dream scenario. I don't know if your fratello is whispering something about this to you or is it just hope like it is in my case, but Cavani is an absolute perfect fit with Juventus and Dybala also.:agree::matri:
We can get cavani and pastore for higuain money

Dybala-Cavani. Third most fearsome attack in the universe.

We are not signing Cavani
Cavani will not leave PSG
We dont have the funds to sign Cavani
Cavani will not Join juventus

Do shut the fuck up about Cavani. He.Wont.Come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)