Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (75 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis insists Juventus “never had any intention” of activating Gonzalo Higuain’s release clause as “they’re a club with class”.

The Bianconeri have been heavily linked with the striker, and it has been suggested that they have an agreement in place with the player.

However, the Vesuviani are unwilling to negotiate with the Turin side, and their President says the €94m release clause won’t be activated.

“There has never been contact between Juventus and Napoli,” De Laurentiis insisted when leaving the Lega Serie A meeting.

“The Bianconeri never had any intention of paying the release clause, nor have we asked them to.

"I asked Marotta: 'do you really want to pay the clause?' and he told me they never had any intention of doing so. There’s a contract of five years and we've only had three, the ignorance in the world of football is total.

"There's a release clause, according to which if someone says 'we'll pay it', Higuain can accept the offer from any club and Napoli will only accept those offers.

"The clause was inserted to protect ourselves, because the higher the clause the more someone has to pay. No club has offered it so far and Higuain hasn't said anything.

"This whole world of stupid things to sell your newspapers is bad for the fans, you should apologise. There are desperate people, but I'm not selling anyone.

“Whoever wants him can pay the clause. Juventus never had any intention of doing so. I don't know if something will change but [Juve general manager Giuseppe] Marotta is smart and knows perfectly well they can't do this great wrong and that it's a losing battle.

"Gonzalo is on holiday, he's due here on July 25 and I haven't heard from him yet. I'm convinced that Juventus are a club with class and won't interfere with that, or they'd become a very unpleasant club."

De Laurentiis was also asked about Napoli's pursuit of Bianconeri man Roberto Pereyra.

"Pereyra is out of play. Simone Zaza? We have a lot of strikers. The transfer window is long."

108 pages for nothing :rofl:

redcafe v2.0
:lol:

Zizi's fratello was right it was all a smokescreen. Take that GDM and all the other shitbag of italian journalists. What a farce.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
And I have no issue with that whatsoever. I would love to have him here. I think I might be one of 3 people on this forum that feel that way, but I digress.
Agreed. He's got an eye for a goal, quick, good shot technique, young, knows calcio. Good Morata replacement. Maybe the Spaniard is better with the ball at his feet but Icardi is way much efficient. Sell Zaza and get this guy.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ADL begging us publically to not purchase Higuain.

I dont care if we'd get him or not, this was worth it.

Insane troll Beppe :beppe:

How so? ADL's words were pretty okay imo.

Higuain's kind of fucked though. Napoli fans won't like him anymore, we're not buying him.. He has to join Arsenal :lol: :lol: :lol: @Fred

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
“Yes, there’s no negotiation for Higuain,” Marotta said after the Lega Serie A meeting, as reported by SportMediaset.

“De Laurentiis said we won’t pay the release clause? I’d say yes, that’s how it is. I’d say yes, absolutely.

“It’s a closed subject. For now. There’s no negotiation with Napoli. I won’t add anything else.

“Will we replace Alvaro Morata? Well yes, we will.”

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
“Yes, there’s no negotiation for Higuain,” Marotta said after the Lega Serie A meeting, as reported by SportMediaset.

“De Laurentiis said we won’t pay the release clause? I’d say yes, that’s how it is. I’d say yes, absolutely.

“It’s a closed subject. For now. There’s no negotiation with Napoli. I won’t add anything else.

Close.

my fratello 1
Di Marzio 0

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

Hopefully not with Gabigol Beppe.
We need a TOP class CF.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Icardi it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)