Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (179 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I love higuain, i think he's the perfect 9,could use better finishing but still monster, but with this formula i don't want him
The problem, imo, is that it is so unlike us. We've never splashed big on one player. The one time we did (Buffon), we had just sold our star for a lot more money and basically got a couple of world class players in return. In general I don't think it's good to try and go against your DNA. For example we have very little issues in the locker room. Now that we've had to up the wages of Pogba and Bonucci and the arrival of Higuain, who will also be earning very big, that might change.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I don't understand these negotiations. They are reporting that we are willing to pay the clause. Surely Napoli read the news too. Why would they be willing to settle for anything less now? Besides, they'd look like utter tools if they agree to let Higuain go to Juve for less anyway.
This is the only part that puts me in doubt this deal will go on. Why would we say will play clause if they don't accept less ??

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Fucking ADL. just take Zaza+Pereyra+50M and make everyone happy, including yourself.

BTW we're just lacking a striker so this saga will probably continue for at least another month or so, as we're in no hurry at all.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The problem, imo, is that it is so unlike us. We've never splashed big on one player. The one time we did (Buffon), we had just sold our star for a lot more money and basically got a couple of world class players in return. In general I don't think it's good to try and go against your DNA. For example we have very little issues in the locker room. Now that we've had to up the wages of Pogba and Bonucci and the arrival of Higuain, who will also be earning very big, that might change.
I agree, its almost like we genuinely believe that the CL is ours if we get Higuain. Something the EPL clubs are known for. Yes it improves our chances but thats it. Serie A we can win without Higuain but CL is a whole different cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)