Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (182 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Are we talking about Juve?? what the hell is happening :party: seems very unlikely.
i'm doing like english fans do.
Talking in gross income wages.
Because when we talk in net income those english fans always fap themself up saying our players earn shit and that they could take anyone as they wish.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yes, to me, because 90m wasted on Higuain is 90m that could have been spent elsewhere.

" And if they feel he is worth it, then it is what it is."
What kind of retarded statement is that?! The point of this board is to discuss potential transfers, not for brainless ass sucking. Everybody makes mistakes (Martinez, Elia, Isla) and even the biggest idiots make good deals sometimes (Inter with Ibra and Etoo).

I think 90 or even 60m on Higuain is a waste of money and a big mistake. I'm not just gonna say "Marotta is the best, he must be right, I just want to suck his hairy, salty balls" like you and some others.
You really think that I am a Moratta apologist :lol:

@Hustini

Far from it, my man.

But let's be honest. Right now there are no top strikers available. THis is the market right now for top class strikers

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

@Hustini

Far from it, my man.

But let's be honest. Right now there are no top strikers available. THis is the market right now for top class strikers
I can go back and find about 10-20 posts where you have criticized him. You have been probably the most objective when it comes to Beppe when discussing the good and bad.

But me...:D

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

@Hustini

Far from it, my man.

Maybe, but we don't need to buy an overvalued superstar. We can do what we usually do and buy a good player and turn him into a superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)