Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (200 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I still remember the time when Higuain was benched by Benzema and all of you were fapping on Benzema while I said its funny that their better striker is actually on the bench! (I must admit I was underrating Benzema by far at the time but I obviously was right about Higuain...)
If we really get him great if not Lacazzete would probably be the best option (Barbosa for the bench...)
You are so wise and great! :delpiero:

--

I don't understand why we are not after Lacazette...I would go after him for sure!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
So, will this go down as one more Marotta's failed attempt to get a prolific finisher?
94m!
honestly i believe if Dybala is scoring 20-25 and pogba 8-10 goals , we don't need to a expensive forward who costs us 94m! we can to compitive with top teams who play in the CL with a avarege forward who adding 10-15 in the coming year.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Both Marotta & De Laurentiis will be attending the Lega Calcio meeting tomorrow. #Higuain

Tomorrow will tell us whether this is all just a wind up or we're truly prepared to make the impossible possible.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I was also wondering why Pipita and not
Benzema/Cavani/Sanchez and etc etc.

BUT,
1.We don't really know if others are available and/or want to join us.it's not a given that every club there will sell their best CF even for 90M.
2.Even if there are other options there is no doubt that our managment and Allegri rate Higuain higher and sure that He's the best one out there for this job.(From the available ones)

Forza Juve!!

- - - Updated - - -

Both Marotta & De Laurentiis will be attending the Lega Calcio meeting tomorrow. #Higuain

Tomorrow will tell us whether this is all just a wind up or we're truly prepared to make the impossible possible.
:tup:
Yeah, tommorow we"ll know more about what is really happening there.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Suppose we get him, I definitely think Mandzukic will ask to leave so I was just wondering how much possibly we could make from sales...

Zaza -€25-€30M
Mandzukic - ~€20M
Morata - €30M
Pereyra - €18M

This just about covers Higuain's release clause.(which is the only way we get him imo). And I still don't believe in these utopian rumors for now.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juve is ready to pay Higuain's 94m clause in 2 installments. Marotta could start talks with De Laurentiis in tomorrow's Lega meeting. #Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 200)