Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (61 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
So Bonucci is available for transfer :lol:

I think they're just a tad bitter about Di Culo and trying to compensate their feels by pretending they can sign our best players to feel like they're a better team.
Exactly.
Such pathetic, bigoted losers they are. Trying to get back at tuz with the same retarded gloatfulness they got ridiculed for in the first place :lol2:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think this transfer is about as likely as us signing Neymar
So you're saying there is a very good chance we sign Neymar?

:weee:

@Mark

Is this true? How damn big is this Exor loan going to be? Has Elkann got out of the cricket business? % chance of signing Neymar? Can we green his name yet? Player thread?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think at this point it would be a good signing, but not for 94m, that's ridiculous. That would surely suggest we're selling Pogba too.......

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So you're saying there is a very good chance we sign Neymar?

:weee:

@Mark

Is this true? How damn big is this Exor loan going to be? Has Elkann got out of the cricket business? % chance of signing Neymar? Can we green his name yet? Player thread?
I'd rather we get Suarez. He'd partner up well with Dybala. Neymar would get in the way.

- - - Updated - - -

I think at this point it would be a good signing, but not for 94m, that's ridiculous. That would surely suggest we're selling Pogba too.......
I wouldn't want a penny less then 94mil. Stunt on them bitches

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'd rather we get Suarez. He'd partner up well with Dybala. Neymar would get in the way.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather get both, bro.

Neymar can play third fiddle to Dybala and Suarez here, just like he does for Messi and Suarez at Barca. :weee:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'd rather get both, bro.

Neymar can play third fiddle to Dybala and Suarez here, just like he does for Messi and Suarez at Barca. :weee:
I can fuck with that. But we're still getting Higuain. We gotta get Higuain. I want to feel the wrath of Napoli, I wanna hear De Laurentis stutter trying to explain the sale to his fans. He called Cavani a whore last time :lol: wonder what he'll call Gonzalo? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

We consider getting Rashford he looks like a fancy mini Sturridge.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
To be honest I never really believed in this guy. he was an absolute beast last season though. If he can keep that form and repeat it in CL games then it might be worth to pay that clause for him.

94m today is like 50m back at the day.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

Suarez vs Neymar is a no brainer even if I agree Suarez will be a better partner to Dybala...
Neymar is probably the 2nd best forward in the world and very young while Suarez is approaching 30...

I really like Suarez and when Liverpool signed him for Ajax I grabbed my head thinking why didnt we do it instead as he was an obvious success...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I still remember the time when Higuain was benched by Benzema and all of you were fapping on Benzema while I said its funny that their better striker is actually on the bench! (I must admit I was underrating Benzema by far at the time but I obviously was right about Higuain...)
If we really get him great if not Lacazzete would probably be the best option (Barbosa for the bench...)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Imo it would be great to see him here.

However, I don't buy the newspaper articles sadly. If we do end up with him I think it means we're selling Pogba. So it's basically Higuain + Pjanic/Pjanic that we bought for his cash.

If it happens without any sale it would be totally sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)