Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (194 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I cant go full on muppet mode with news circiling around Pogba. This seem like a proper rumour, knowing Higuains current relation with nipples, but that damn RC price, even if Exxor provide it, thats the type of loan for a rebuilding not for a single player.
Or it's the type of sum to invest in that last missing ingredient to become a CL favourite for the next 3-4 years.... Since calciopoli we haven't been in this situation until the end of last season and this year, where we can compete with and beat the Top 3-4 clubs in Europe. We're there now, and only maybe a world class striker away from even being favoured against them. Making it to CL semifinals or better for the next 2-3 years straight would increase our revenue in every single area, and potentially be beneficial to Exor and its group of companies in the long term.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
94M is a shitload of money - but it would be one hell of a statement for all of europe to fear us.
I think it's too much money but if the books allow it - why not?
after this we can buy 1-2 players per season and mostly renew contracts and keep our books balanced - kind of what Barca did (but more efficiently).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Chielini
Alves-Pjanic-Marchisio-Pogba-Sandro
Dybala-Higuain​

Fuck. Insane in the membrane

I don't even wanna mention the bench.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
When Marchisio is injured and IF Matic is bought (loaded).

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chielini
Alves - Pjanic - Matic - Pogba - Sandro
Dybala - Higuain​

Or Pjanic in the middle.

Buffon
Alves - Matic - Pjanic - Pogba - Sandro
Dybala - Higuain​

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Buffon
Dybala - Higuain​

Or Pjanic in the middle.

Buffon
Dybala - Higuain​
Matic plays DM if he comes

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Or it's the type of sum to invest in that last missing ingredient to become a CL favourite for the next 3-4 years.... Since calciopoli we haven't been in this situation until the end of last season and this year, where we can compete with and beat the Top 3-4 clubs in Europe. We're there now, and only maybe a world class striker away from even being favoured against them. Making it to CL semifinals or better for the next 2-3 years straight would increase our revenue in every single area, and potentially be beneficial to Exor and its group of companies in the long term.
As fans thats what we all would like to believe is the case here, but exxor have never seen Juventus the type of asset that would generate revenues for them. Their goal has always been for this club to be self sufficient, even when loan a sum 5/6 years ago, it wasnt the typical city, psg cash injection. We are still paying for it with sponsoring jeep, etc.

I hope what you are saying is true to some extent, that Conte expected these things little too soon and we are in a position now that they really see a turn around to risk something like this. But I dont bank on it.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

Buffon
Dybala - Higuain​

Or Pjanic in the middle.

Buffon
Dybala - Higuain​
Why don't you put Messi there, as long you are writing science fiction?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Owwwh... You were supposed to say "Sami who!"

And then I would say: "Chi dire" che Matic é superiore a Sami???

:(

- - - Updated - - -

KNOCK KNOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 193)