Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (211 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
#SKY: #Juve are ready to pay #Higuain's release clause & sign him while also offering #Pogba a new contract extension.
I want see this happen mainly because there is going to be severe butthurt amongst many people that we spent €94M on a 29 yr old.

Tuz is about to explode. 2016 has become a crazy year.
Could you imagine a Tuz meltdown because we signed too expensive a striker!?!? :rofl:

The irony would be almost unbearable!
Yeeeesss!!!! Imagine the days where he misses like 10 sitters in a single game. :touched:

So many infractions. :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
"Gonzalo never said he wanted to leave,” said head of communication Nicola Lombardo from the stage.

“Juve have never asked for him and (President Aurelio) De Laurentiis doesn’t want to sell him.

“It’s all the fault of the media, who like to pile story upon story. He will be here on July 25.”
Oh come on.This is bullshit.If there is no truth to this saga Higuain would have already come out and said that all this Juve talk is shit.He had days to squash this transfer saga and...?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cavani is another kind of beast IMO. In basketball terms he is the dynamic power forward you allways wanted. Just clicks and is made for Juve, if we ever see him in our shirt.

But I want Higauin for sure still (even with the RETARDED clause), if nothing just for this amusement of doing this to them:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Gonzalo to miss sitters all season, and somehow we scrape through to CL on back of Dybala, Mandzu, and Paul... He is benched. Juve fans scream for his head after missing many sitters in semifinal and his penalty, but somehow we make final. Higgy subs on in extra time and scores incredible wonder goal winner, FIFA goal of the year.... Becomes Juventus legend. Vesuvius erupts and wipes out Napoli at the same time.

You heard it here first.
@Fr3sh

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
excellent, he'll be at Vinovo before that. :D
:beppe:

you guys made me accept the idea of signing higuain. it still screams bad mojo, a ~150-155m deal is just too expensive, i'd like him to go to psg/arsenal/anywhere else, but i'd still like to see some faces when beppe presents him.

just keep pogs, ffs.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
'His teammates will try to make him stay'

Lol sounds like they are trying to stop him from going to Juventus
say you won't take Higuain, sell a couple of players, watch nipples not sign a forward thinking Pipita stays, pay clause 1min before mercato closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 211)