Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (93 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think Higuain is the more complete. Can't really think of any weaknesses apart from the mental aspects and being a total asshole.
i think they are both very complete strikers. Cavani has few more assets to his game like his insane workrate (Higuain is not bad but Cavani is a monster) and him being able to shoot FKs. hes also more effective out wide. at the moment, Higuain is ahead after he had the season of his life, but Cavani if he finds form is the better player for me

- - - Updated - - -

Absolute bullshit. He scored 19 league goals in 2305 minute last season playing on the wing. That's one goal every 121 minutes and he's not even a winger.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Cavani is the superior player no doubt.
when you take all competitions (5 competitions, and he scored atleast a goal in every one), he has 25 goals and 7 assists in 52 games or 3629 minutes. thats a goal/assist every 113 minutes. played only 14 games out of the 52 as a CF

Jun 6, 2015
his body/physics are a joke compared to Cavani.
Thats true. Cavani trumps him in athleticism but I wouldn't underrate the physicality of Higuains beer belly, can easily brush people aside with that.

- - - Updated - - -

i think they are both very complete strikers. Cavani has few more assets to his game like his insane workrate (Higuain is not bad but Cavani is a monster) and him being able to shoot FKs. hes also more effective out wide. at the moment, Higuain is ahead after he had the season of his life, but Cavani if he finds form is the better player for me

- - - Updated - - -

when you take all competitions (5 competitions, and he scored atleast a goal in every one), he has 25 goals and 7 assists in 52 games or 3629 minutes. thats a goal/assist every 113 minutes. played only 14 games out of the 52 as a CF
Fair enough. Would be crazy if we could get either of them not likely to happen though unless Beppe goes full Super Sayian.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Thats true. Cavani trumps him in athleticism but I wouldn't underrate the physicality of Higuains beer belly, can easily brush people aside with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough. Would be crazy if we could get either of them not likely to happen though unless Beppe goes full Super Sayian.
both seem unlikely to me. i actually think that Sanchez is more likely than either of them, since Arsenal wanted 45M for him. if PSG signs Higuain though, id start fapping

Jun 6, 2015
both seem unlikely to me. i actually think that Sanchez is more likely than either of them, since Arsenal wanted 45M for him. if PSG signs Higuain though, id start fapping
I don't believe in the €45m bit at all. They will only sell if Alexis really pushes for the move and in todays market the price would still be €60m+. Alexis is one of my favorite non Juve players so I'd be more than happy if we got him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't believe in the €45m bit at all. They will only sell if Alexis really pushes for the move and in todays market the price would still be €60m+. Alexis is one of my favorite non Juve players so I'd be more than happy if we got him.
we will see what happens. in the end, i think we will be getting some young forward like Gabigol, finish Pjaca, get a CM or DM and maybe a cheap backup CF for Mandzukic (like Immobile, because hes homegrown). i wont complain at all if Mario is our starting CF for next season

Jun 6, 2015
we will see what happens. in the end, i think we will be getting some young forward like Gabigol, finish Pjaca, get a CM or DM and maybe a cheap backup CF for Mandzukic (like Immobile, because hes homegrown). i wont complain at all if Mario is our starting CF for next season
I won't either.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
there is no shadow of a doubt that Tevez last year was much better than higuain this year (despite higuain being top scorer in serie A). If we paid 9m for tevez why should be pay 94m for higuain. I would rather get a Cavani for less than half the price of higuain. Or even get morata for whatever r.m is asking for although he's not consistent enough he can do some damage in ucl. 94m is ridiculous.

Jan 22, 2016
“All of the big clubs know that they can receive big offers for their top players,” Paratici told reporters. “At Juve, we have the likes of Leonardo Bonucci and Paul Pogba that are being tracked by big clubs and we are prepared if we have to replace them.

“Napoli are certainly doing that as well, but at this time [a deal for] Higuain isn’t really close. I’ve read that Napoli like several of our players but I can tell you that there are no talks at this time.”

Paratici also took time to praise Marko Pjaca, as the Croatian starlet is reportedly close to joining the Old Lady.

“We are talking about a good, young talent,” he added. “We have the obligation to track him.”
Are these quotes real!?:sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)