Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (27 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
Grinta aside, Higuain is also a more complete striker than Cavani.
Definitely. If he had the season he had with Napoli last season with Juve while winning the Serie A and challenging for the CL we'd be talking about a Ballon d'Or challenger. The transfer doesn't seem likely though but I said the same thing about Pjanic so who knows.

OP
Alex-444

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #927
    Paratici: "Higuain deal for us is a distant thing. I hear that Napoli like our players but I guarantee at the moment are no negotiations'

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    I love Cavani and I hate Higuain so I feel you but Higuain last season was better than Cavani at his best has ever been.
    better as a goalscorer. Cavani is the more complete player though. that 38 goals, 8 assists in 43 games season was insane. and he played in a worse Napoli team than this one

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    What ? He broke a 66 year old record. Meanwhile Cavani is in the worst form of his life. Its not even debatable lmao.

I fap to New names while you think we can rejuvenate the Falcao's of this world :xperd:
    Absolute bullshit. He scored 19 league goals in 2305 minute last season playing on the wing. That's one goal every 121 minutes and he's not even a winger.

- - - Updated - - -

better as a goalscorer. Cavani is the more complete player though. that 38 goals, 8 assists in 43 games season was insane. and he played in a worse Napoli team than this one
    :agree:

Cavani is the superior player no doubt.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    To be fair I think the biggest troll move to pretty much all parties involved sat this point would be neither Pogba nor Higuain moving :D

Jun 6, 2015
    I think Higuain is the more complete. Can't really think of any weaknesses apart from the mental aspects and being a total asshole.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)