Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (5 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
“All of the big clubs know that they can receive big offers for their top players,” Paratici told reporters. “At Juve, we have the likes of Leonardo Bonucci and Paul Pogba that are being tracked by big clubs and we are prepared if we have to replace them.

“Napoli are certainly doing that as well, but at this time [a deal for] Higuain isn’t really close. I’ve read that Napoli like several of our players but I can tell you that there are no talks at this time.”

Paratici also took time to praise Marko Pjaca, as the Croatian starlet is reportedly close to joining the Old Lady.

“We are talking about a good, young talent,” he added. “We have the obligation to track him.”

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
“All of the big clubs know that they can receive big offers for their top players,” Paratici told reporters. “At Juve, we have the likes of Leonardo Bonucci and Paul Pogba that are being tracked by big clubs and we are prepared if we have to replace them.

“Napoli are certainly doing that as well, but at this time [a deal for] Higuain isn’t really close. I’ve read that Napoli like several of our players but I can tell you that there are no talks at this time.”

Paratici also took time to praise Marko Pjaca, as the Croatian starlet is reportedly close to joining the Old Lady.

“We are talking about a good, young talent,” he added. “We have the obligation to track him.”
Tracking targets:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
:xperd:

you fap to all new names. and no he isn't.
What ? He broke a 66 year old record. Meanwhile Cavani is in the worst form of his life. Its not even debatable lmao.

I fap to New names while you think we can rejuvenate the Falcao's of this world :xperd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)