Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (172 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
this is Beppe playing mind games. "we will pay the clause so you will lose him anyway, how about we negotiate and give you Pereyra and Zaza as part of the payment?"

:beppe:
And this is the only scenario making some kind of sense, assuming all reports are true (and let's face it, they aren't)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Higuains days in Napoli is finish. He can never go back now. I believe Napoli is in chock they dont know what to do.

If a club wanted to buy him, he would already be sold. Where is PSG? Where is Arsenal?

Real, Bayern, Barca dont need him.

Napoli most sell him, and we are waiting for them to accept it. They will come to us soon.

This is a master plan from Marotta. Even if Psg or Arsenal bought him. That would increase our chance on Cavani or Sanchez. We have nothing to lose on this.

+ we are weaking them, The best player is leaving. If he had a deal with PSG he could stay if things dident work out. With Juventus? Never

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You guys also need to remember various players are rejecting them due to their image rights policy. They're finding it really hard to get players from abroad.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Release clause? 94m? There's just too much, I can't fap if I know that we would spend that much... Guys we all know our income so WTH

I might have to start to see this like if my uncle take me to the night club and buy me a couple of 18yo virgins... Just enjoy it

Disorder

May 20, 2004

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Paratici with a good mafioso quote(if true to GdS): "Juve always follow top players and nipples know that."

:delpiero:Don Fab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)