Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (93 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That one hurts. I haven't seen lots of GabiGol but I wanted bad this Gabby J.

I think it's BS that inter will get him for 30. :xfinger:
Maybe we can snatch him Pjanic style in a couple of years after the guy is dry if trophies

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Then what motivation does ADL have for negotiating?
Player is alledged to be pulling a Zlatan, refusal to rejoin with a team and demand a transfer.

Napoli cannot go forward without Higuain or replacement, especially while paying his wages.

They arent juve who can technically freeze out any random player and only lose a little. Napoli is half the team without Pepita

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we got good players but I don't see them negotiating with us. We'll give them a chance to nego or just snap him up. :D
this is Beppe playing mind games. "we will pay the clause so you will lose him anyway, how about we negotiate and give you Pereyra and Zaza as part of the payment?"

:beppe:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Player is alledged to be pulling a Zlatan, refusal to rejoin with a team and demand a transfer.

Napoli cannot go forward without Higuain or replacement, especially while paying his wages.

They arent juve who can technically freeze out any random player and only lose a little. Napoli is half the team without Pepita
But that doesn't answer my question. Why would they negotiate if they know they are going to get 95m anyway?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
What if we are threatening to pay the clause right before the window ends which prohibits them from finding a replacement and then they will miss CL.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Yeah, but if ADL knows we're just gonna pay the clause anyways, we got 0 leverage to lower the price.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
But that doesn't answer my question. Why would they negotiate if they know they are going to get 95m anyway?
Because they may still want some of our players, coz the money may not necessarily buy them many better options than the ones we are offering in wholesale bulk.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
What if we are threatening to pay the clause right before the window ends which prohibits them from finding a replacement and then they will miss CL.
Clause is only active up to the 31st of July.

Not to mention they could spend it anyways if they knew it was coming for sure.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yeah, but if ADL knows we're just gonna pay the clause anyways, we got 0 leverage to lower the price.
It's also a tactic to render him helpless., which in a scenario opens him up to have a discussion about a possible player exchange if he knows he's losing Higuain anyway.m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)